My first char Goku ssj

It'sOver9000!!

Hey guys, yesterday I was a newbie and today I got my first char. Thanks to Ryon I fixed the throw coding problem I had. Plus, I got two stages too. You can download here :

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pdogguux7ua8c,w5s8b116zf4b2,s71aih0r7nw3k/shared

ydiq.png

Goku SSJ on kame house stage (stage 1)

yj79.png

Goku SSJ on cell games night stage (stage 2)

The stage sprites are by mugenmundo, I just made them and the character sprites are by :

Neo

Edited and customized by MV

Some sprites recoloured and edited by me

This might be a noob question...how to download your file? I don't have a mediafire account so I don't know what is the true mediafire look like. Everytime I want to download the Goku folder, it say I need to upgrade. Upgrade what? Usually I always see a mediafire always give rar file and just simply click the download button, not the folder type.

Vegeta you have to change your goku file into a rar file then upload it then you click the file and it'll send you to the download page then just copy that url link and paste it here.

Thanks for the tip. Here you go,

Goku ssj : http://www.mediafire.com/download/bda9en38q3vmp8e/Goku_Ssj.rar

Kame House : http://www.mediafire.com/download/99x027te56n0ghw/kame_house.rar

Cell Games Night : http://www.mediafire.com/download/0yegpc7l88cbaby/cell_games.rar

Hey 9000,

I'm amazed that you signed up here yesterday and now have released a character today. Congratulations!

Does that mean you had been working on him for quite some time before you signed up? Will you make more characters and/or stages? Is there anything that makes this SSJ Goku stand out from all the other available SSJ Goku's for M.U.G.E.N?

I have yet to try your character out but aside from that I can already say I'm lovin' the look of the Cell Games Night stage. Are both stages animated?

Does that mean you had been working on him for quite some time before you signed up? Will you make more characters and/or stages? Is there anything that makes this SSJ Goku stand out from all the other available SSJ Goku's for M.U.G.E.N?

Yeah I have. I saw Ryon's tutorials and understood most of the character codings however, I had some trouble with the throw coding so I posted it on the Mugen Help section like you said and Ryon pretty much explained the thing to me. So, today I was done with the character and released it. And no, the stages don't have animations but the Cell Games Night stage has cell's theme song and if you don't know it, just download the character and the stages

okey...by looking at the screenshots none of the stages has characters shadow on the floor and i may suguest using another sky on Cell stage looks clashy and has some notable colorloss imo just a simple sky sprite from the dbz super butouden 2 would work and look better or could use something from a SNK/NeoGeo games.

no coment on Roshi's house cuz look simple and solid as in the source thats good.

thx for the sharing.

About the Goku those are Dark Roken's sprites arent?

This is block damage by the way.

Not block damage this time.

Is this supposed to be an instant kill?

Duh, you can block the damage by Dragon Fist not like you can't but the damage is caused anyway. I saw this in dbz infinite world.And yea, the IT Kamehameha is meant to be an instant kill for common/weak chars.

Duh, you can block the damage by Dragon Fist not like you can't but the damage is caused anyway. I saw this in dbz infinite world.And yea, the IT Kamehameha is meant to be an instant kill for common/weak chars.

Alright then.

by looking at the screenshots none of the stages has characters shadow on the floor and i may suguest using another sky on Cell stage looks clashy and has some notable colorloss imo just a simple sky sprite from the dbz super butouden 2 would work and look better or could use something from a SNK/NeoGeo games.

About the Goku those are Dark Roken's sprites arent?

Yea, I'll try to remember giving shadows next time, I got the goku sprites from mugenmundo site and that's what they said on the sheet : original sprites by neo and edited by MV.

But seriously I took a few sprites from other chars and recoloured it. Like the Destructo Disc and the Dragon Fist and the Throw part