Kyo98,02,Xi, Kusanagi and Iori updated by Ikaruga 22-04-2014

tehdevil

I have seen Ikaruga update his characters countless times by now and I honestly thought last time he was completely done with updating at least most of his characters. Seeing he has updated some of them again really makes me wonder when he will ever quit making updates since I never really understand what has been updated and it's getting a bit tiring to have to download the updated versions of the characters of him I have in my roster over and over again every few months.

However, that's just my personal view on the matter. Others might not necessarily agree with me here.

Still he's a pretty solid creator with overall good characters so thanks for the heads-up devil!

you know @Win Bro
i also wondered the same thing for MKJ&Tai
Bro said updating will never gona stop [in ans of my question]

i mentioned that would become a boring now wudnt it
and they both laughed

and guess what.. MKJ is going to update True K' [about this he clearly said its a final update] more after Orochi K project!!
and Tai updated Flame Kyo couple of times more after the release !!

Ideas pops in and updating starts over again :bath:

Maybe his friends or other players report to him that they found some bugs in his characters so he fixed it and release the update. In my opinion, it is best to have the updated version of the characters. I would thought he would update his kof characters and might release one of his cancelled kof character :awesome