Dedication in m.u.g.e.n making

Toshio Tenma

What do you guys thinks about the dedication of m.u.g.e.n makers of characters, stages, add-ons, etc?

And by dedication, I mean makers who do care to improve and accept feedback.

So, let's not mention "polemic makers", ok?

As for me, I really like how Werewood is doing, he is more inspirated with his creation and is not getting discouraged by haters.

His Beatrice was a huge surprise and his new wips are quite promising.

Noobie did a fresh start on m.u.g.e.n with his Shinku and have some interesting new works on hand and it's pretty good to see how he take the positive feedback.

Ryochi is continuying the transformers mugen characters and improving his sprite making.

Muirtower is also doing good with his doujin characters conversions and is doing always his best.

It's always good to see people who do care about their work and accept feedback without thinking of it as a negative.

I believe they're pretty dedicated and if someone wants to talk about other makers who are pretty dedicated, then feel free to tell your opinion.

>> how Werewood (Borewood2013 now) is doing, .... is not getting discouraged by haters.

This is not totally right; I am still sensitive to my haters' e-bullying and e-haunting.  I will never forget what those MUGEN Pro's and MUGEN dudes have done to me back in my 2010-2011 times at MI/MFG (aka the "Werewood vs MI/MFG incident").  I foresee what thing will happen when I join back to MI/MFG so I have made a right choice by not joining back to MI/MFG.

It is just my ultimate luck that most MFFA'ers here are being nice to me.  So thank you all very much.  :bow:

Okay, my list here:

- Boss Ryon:  a manly man who is a computer science major, his ability to mugenzine ANYTHING he wants, with beyond-normal

MUGEN creativity.
                      * my favorite Boss Ryon's MUGEN character is:  Raging Akuma
- Alexei:  his awesome MUGEN character Gray Fullbuster, has made a non-Fairy Tail fan me, pay more attention to Fairy Tail.
- EXShadow:  Thank him for his long-time awesome MUGEN contributions.  I admire his passionate concentration and continuity

very much.  It is just not easy to keep for that long and good.
- Phantom Blood:  a responsible MFFA admin/mod and a MUGEN lifebars expert.

- R@CE AKIR@:  his Batsu Ichimonji has showed his very unique MUGEN style I admire very much!

- Ryoucchi & Toaster:  taking MUGEN stages to the next MFFA-styled levels!
- SxVector:  his OMK MUGEN characters inspire me a lot, and his P4A MUGEN characters let me have a chance to play some

when I have no access to the actual P4A.

- ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA:  The MFFA VIP has broken the Guinness World Records of The Number of MUGEN Palettes

Ever Made by One Man Band, just wholly molly!
- Toshio Tenma:  his long love and passion of Doujin Games mugenization, and his heartiful sprite-making skill, makes him a

versatile MUGEN Creator who has his own joyful theme that encourages others very much

- More to come.........

I will never forget what those MUGEN Pro's and MUGEN dudes have done to me back in my 2010-2011 times at MI/MFG (aka the "Werewood vs MI/MFG incident").  I foresee what thing will happen when I join back to MI/MFG so I have made a right choice by not joining back to MI/MFG.

Moving on from your past is important. You're still living in the past and it shows in your posts. It's one thing to bring up your past when relevant, but it seems like you'll take any opportunity to bring up what happened years ago. This isn't that time. The people are far more lenient than they were before, but you seem to completely disregard that. Especially calling them "Mugen Pros" and whatnot, a title that nobody in their right mind nowadays would adopt. This isn't 2008. I have no ill intent in this post, for I'm simply stating my view on this.

About the topic, I'm just going to namedrop Daniel and leave it at that.