MVC Gallon By マスターアサシン Released.

JokerintheButt

Feedback on brief experience:

Tested him out. Very easy to do combos especially air raids which was fun. i guess i sucked at trying to connect the super dive move with the combos in the air haha. tried some times but just couldn't nail it. eh no prob. i still like the character though. AI is decent too....nice work man

Bug report:

i saw a flood with state 2000. Not sure what it is since didnt dig into it but if youre curious check it out

I was holding off on this one but judging by the many surprising positive reviews, I guess this one is really worth having so thank you Sjas!

Feedback on brief experience:

Tested him out. Very easy to do combos especially air raids which was fun. i guess i sucked at trying to connect the super dive move with the combos in the air haha. tried some times but just couldn't nail it. eh no prob. i still like the character though. AI is decent too....nice work man

Bug report:

i saw a flood with state 2000. Not sure what it is since didnt dig into it but if youre curious check it out

Appreciate the fact that you give feedback but two things :

1. You're talking like Sjas made this character which he has not, as clearly stated in the topic title

2. This MvC Jon is made by some Japanese (?) author so I doubt you're feedback will ever reach the guy.

P.S. What's the status on your Legendary Terry? Last time I checked the site was down/frozen so I wonder if you got that sorted out by now. :)