BLACKAGAR BOLTAGON / Xasor's official WIP thread

Xasor

That is great. That zombie pal is my favourite right now. Maybe you can color his eyes red too.

not a bad idea on Red, but if it was me id  do them totally White, no pupil to give that truly dead look , nice job on the pals BTW

P3IqZQ2.gifuPzrOrk.gif    <<<<<<<<<<<<  Faves

& on these 2 lol u accidentally put the Dark where it should be light colors & light where it should be shaded Dark on the pants 

qBbeH2h.gif      PUaZSXc.gif     

Are u using the same sprites/pallet set up from the previous version? if so i could maybe do some pals for him for your next release? 

Don't forget that ripped blooded palette XD

given i just did  a quick edit of the above Gif with the BR zom pal, i dont think Hulk is a good candidate for the pal since his 2nd darkest color is a massive one on him 

See

see.gif

No look good 

not a bad idea on Red, but if it was me id  do them totally White, no pupil to give that truly dead look , nice job on the pals BTW

P3IqZQ2.gifuPzrOrk.gif    <<<<<<<<<<<<  Faves

& on these 2 lol u accidentally put the Dark where it should be light colors & light where it should be shaded Dark on the pants 

qBbeH2h.gif      PUaZSXc.gif     

Are u using the same sprites/pallet set up from the previous version? if so i could maybe do some pals for him for your next release? 

Thanks for the heads up man I fixed it and made a preview on the first post

I don't know how others do it with the png but I can send you the beta version of my hulk if you want

Thanks for the heads up man I fixed it and made a preview on the first post

I don't know how others do it with the png but I can send you the beta version of my hulk if you want

yeah man Definatly , ill give him a Spin with some fresh pal idea's ive been having, plus some Classic Hulk Styled 

Added a new video showing the new specials and combos

Thanks kanbei and I sent you the latest beta

And ZombieBrock I added the specials last night and I also sent you the latest beta version