BLACKAGAR BOLTAGON / Xasor's official WIP thread

Xasor

For my new character I'll be practicing my sprite editing so that I can expand the characters I want to do.

SPRITES PROGRESS

STANCE - 100 % 
MOVEMENT - 20 %
ATTACKS - 0 %
DAMAGE - 100 %

I'M USING CYCLOPS AS A BASE 

PREVIEW(RE SIZED FOR VIEWING PURPOSES)

Xtp9Kz5.png

ORIGINAL IMGAGE

blackbolt3.jpg

An Idea of his abilities

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQavNjrfVnc

An idea of how strong he is

Planned Movelist

BLACK BOLT 1.0 BY Xasor

STAND

X - weak punch   - DMG 40,0
Y - medium punch - DMG 50,0
Z - strong punch - DMG 70,0

A - weak kick    - DMG 40,0
B - medium kick  - DMG 50,0
C - strong kick  - DMG 70,0

CROUCH

X - weak punch   - DMG 40,0
Y - launcher     - DMG 50,0
Z - jump attack - DMG,70,0

JUMP

X - weak punch    - DMG 40,0
Y - medium punch  - DMG 50,0
Z - strong punch  - DMG 70,0

GUARDING + Z = SPECIAL PARRY

DOWN,UP = SUPER JUMP

THROW

FORWARD + Z - SPEAK - DMG 150 throws forward
FORWARD + C - JOLT     - DMG 150 throws backward
AIR THROW - SPEAK- DMG 150 throws downward

SPECIALS(WIP)

SHOUT - DF,X,Y,Z (DMG 80,100,120)
SCREAMING DASH - DF,A,B,C (DMG 80,100,120)

FLYING WHISPER - DB,X,Y,Z (DMG 100)
FLYING GRAB - DB,A,B,C (DMG 100)

HYPERS(WIP)

SUPER SCREAM   - DF,X+Y/Z+Y/X+Z (DMG 250)
FLYING SCREAM  - DF,X+Y/Z+Y/X+Z (DMG 250)

SHOUT BLAST      - DF,X+Y/Z+Y/X+Z (DMG 350)
KING OF THE INHUMANS - DF,X+Y/Z+Y/X+Z (DMG 450)

PALLETES(CAN ALSO USE PALETTE SELECTOR JUST PRESS DOWN ON INTRO)

Great! Now we can have a decent One Piece games!!!

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

So this means, you gonna make all the other playable character (including boss) in non-chibi size?

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

at the end will reveal the code to unclock a rar file that has secret characters in it

Now that it awesome! Definitely gonna be the best version of One Piece full game so far.

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

Finally got to see some gear 2nd combo. I like the speed, the combo can improve, I assume this is early stage for 2nd gear combo right? Hope to see more update soon. It just me or you using a Jet Pistol stance for his gear 2nd mode?

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

What`s this? Love aura?

That his gear 2nd mode. You don't watched One Piece right?

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

It`s a white smoke not pink!If I remember correctly!Right?

About that smoke, Xasor has told me he still try to find the right effect for it.

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

When you decide to return finish this project, cuz it look awesome and I would hate to see it stay a WIP for a eternity. That sure would be sad :'(

Well he does say he might finish this but only a private for him....yeah, it really sad to see a good WIP which not finish..

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

• 1 month later...

Good to see you have announced your new Hulk :awesome

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

Yea this Hulk will be great for me. The previous version was already good for me so this new version will be much better!

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

It just me or the zombie hulk pal look like he's missing some of his teeth? If yes, that fit well because it was a zombie pal XD

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

It just me or the zombie hulk pal look like he's missing some of his teeth? If yes, that fit well because it was a zombie pal XD

Lol yeah that was what I was going for. I'm also finding away to make his flesh look rotten

I added a video on the first post with a new intro where he transforms and a palette randomizer I invented

I'm also finding away to make his flesh look rotten

That is great. That zombie pal is my favourite right now. Maybe you can color his eyes red too.

q4VPoIp.png