BSB Samus (2 specials done and all basic stuff)

Video preview: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMScHQhcq4E
Thats all for 11th of March. She will have nearly every upgrade she had and infinite wall jump of course. But for now, i have to figure out how to make taunt change beam type, make missiles and 3 beams use "ammo" that will be refilled using "Concentration" specials and few other thing...
Also, ice beam requires to cooldown after being used...seriously.

>> to make taunt change beam type, make missiles and 3 beams use "ammo" that will be refilled using "Concentration" specials and few other thing.

Wow.......sounds like some super advanced MUGEN coding work to me!  Can't wait to see the end result! 

http://youtu.be/JVgcOvi3fIg

Thanks to Ryon from Mugen Free For All forum for telling me how to make beam switching system work. Now ammo coding is left.
16th of March progress - added Dark Beam and beam switching system, changed Lethal Strike C plasma beam color to red.
Also, wave and plasma beams is nearly ready for another update.

mugen___samus_progress_1_by_bagansmashbr
Plasma beam is ready! Unfortunately, it doesn`t burns target because i can`t code it. Wave beam is next. After finishing Screw Attack, Sense Move, Grapple Laso/Beam, Missile, Power Bomb hyper and Hyper Beam hyper, i will release beta version. Also, now its possible to see which type of beam is used right now!

mugen___samus_progress_2_by_bagansmashbr

Thats all for 18th of March! If you don`t know - this is wave beam. It deals low damage, but when charged up, it can deal 122 damage unless target will be hit again. Now we are closer to the beta release...

Also, here are all beams i will use:

10d6f14f70e3.png

Green one is Nova Beam that will take longer to charge up, but will be invincible, piercing through enemies and block when fully charged.

>> Unfortunately, it doesn`t burns target because i can`t code it

How do you want the hit target to be burnt?

- changing body color?

- adding some burning flame VFXs on top of the body?

- changing to a custom animation provided by your character?

The 1st and 2nd ways are easy to achieve, the 3rd one needs a little bit more work.

>> Unfortunately, it doesn`t burns target because i can`t code it

How do you want the hit target to be burnt?

- changing body color?

- adding some burning flame VFXs on top of the body?

- changing to a custom animation provided by your character?

The 1st and 2nd ways are easy to achieve, the 3rd one needs a little bit more work.

I want fire to deal 1 damage per frame to target for 120 frames without making it flinch, like Odb718`s Metroid. I already can add burning flame and i know how to make custom animation for target.

Yeah...i rushed this release a bit, but only in form of replacing Power Bomb with Concentration and not including grapple beam (because i couldn`t make required GFX) and sense move. But i included missile (but not dark beam) ammo system.
About dark beam - it deals high damage to creatures from light (default) world, but deals nearly nothing to creatures from dark world...which doesn`t exist right now...anyway, it may be a bit unbalanced right now, but i will fix that with ammo system.
Preview (a bit outdated): mugen___samus_progress_1_by_bagansmashbr
So, i need your feedback and brains...but i would recommend you to give feedback only.
See you next mission!

P.S. there is no readme, so, if you don`t know Samus - read manual or wiki article. And there won`t be any just as a homage to original Metroid.