Glisp's mugen videos

Glisp

Yo Glisp, nice to see you made your own video thread which has already been blessed with a good "debut" video. Though I have 2 questions :

1) What's up with the appearing yellow Yin and Yang symbols in the BG of the stage? It greatly looks out of place.

2) Can Dark Champion be defeated? Every time DK knocked you out as him, he kept on recovering to full health over and over again. I'm not familiair with the character so excuse me if I'm not seeing or knowing the obvious.

Aside from all that it was a bit of a shame to see your first 3 characters get knocked out so quickly, I'd have loved to see your skill with each of them but heck, what can you do against an overly agressive and broken AI like DK's?

Meh, it wasn't so much a rough match because of that. You see, I recently got a new controller and I changed the settings from the Stick to the D-pad because the stick didn't feel right. With Sonic and Vergil, I actually forgot I did this lol. T-00/Mr.X I remembered to use the D-pad though.

As for Dark EC, yes he can be defeated. That was his boss mode. He has 8 forms every time he transforms he regains health. His brother, the Eternal Champion, has a similar option. You can either do the player version that doesn't transform when defeated (though with regular EC you can transform with a button combination to get his other forms.) as for Dark EC, his player version has access to all of his attacks at once.

oh and the yellow yin and Yang symbols are supposed to be my energy meter, they WERE supposed to simulate the Eternal Champions HUD's inner strength guage but I didn't get around to updating the screenpack. Tbh, I don't know if I'll ever finish it. Mainly because I fucked up in the beginning and now it's a bitch to get it installed on a separate MUGEN. Especially the fucking text (don't even get me started, I had to get someone else to optimize the lifebar text because the stupid text program was confusing to me.) If I do continue on it, I'll most likely restart from a fresh version of Juan Carlos' old screenpack and work from there to make it better like I did with this one.