Add a good portrait
improve the effects and the code for some special and hyper moves
improve the code for the basics attacks  
add a correct laungher and combo in the air
fix the wrong corner push in the throw and in the basics
fix some small error in the AI
I decrease the damage in all the specials and hyper moves

Credits:
Big Thanks to zombiebrock for adding the palette in the char!!!!

New Stand
35zvdWt.gif

New Intro
zhrW8Vx.gif

new win pose    Ccxd4w7.png

new win pose madness trasformation 16VTtfj.png

with this update i improve alot the char and now is better and more fun to play hope you like :)

Sprite looks decent. However, I hope to see if it's a bit better (or a lot) better than your Iron Skull.

Will test this one out later.

in my opinion iron skull is much better, symbiote thanos was my second char released almost 1 year ago, this is only a update for improve him :)

i was glad to help, sorry i didn't fix it the 1st time  :=D:

lol Man is my fault, the first time i send you the char for add the palette, there was more palette  issues and i think no one could fix the palette,the second time when i fix the issues you added the palette quickly  :fuckyea:

Idk if I should even do it (Since I seriously feel like I'm walking into some kind of death trap after.. what happened in the last thread, with DF and all), but is it okay if I provide some feedback here?

You don't need to ask for that. You are the one who decide whether you want to give feedback or not. If you want, just say it here. Jarro is a great person, he can handle any kind of feedback give to him.

Idk if I should even do it (Since I seriously feel like I'm walking into some kind of death trap after.. what happened in the last thread, with DF and all), but is it okay if I provide some feedback here?

you'll be fine Zemillia so long as u dont see the need to pointlessly insult the creator in the process of the feedback & treat the person as a human 

Thanks Sham and ZombieBrock.

..I just hope I put the feedback out, while being as nice as possible. Cause I'm still unsure..

(I hope screenshots are good too. It's just providing some proof during the feedback.. if needed that is)

Thanks Sham and ZombieBrock.

..I just hope I put the feedback out, while being as nice as possible. Cause I'm still unsure..

(I hope screenshots are good too. It's just providing some proof during the feedback.. if needed that is)

thats totally a 100 pct fine & would even be even more helpful & we welcome that kind of feedback,