True K' (Mkj) New Moved, Suggestions?

MKJ

Okay, as far as some people know, I am making a K' that I plan to rise above all other K' chars I have seen out there. Making him like a 4-6 K' in 1 and even more, with chain link supers and much more!

Inspired by: Ahuron,Samsouji,Jin,character-Joutenchi,Ultrasonic50,character-Kyo Type U...

I just wanted to get Anyones feedback on some moves I am thinking about putting in and if anyone has thoughts about chain link extensions for his moves:

I am making a new lvl 1 move, original:

K' initiates by dashing towards opponent then delivers a low hit while dashing then delivers his one inch punch move. At that point, K' then makes the molecules kineticly excited and phase through the opponent while at the same time his molecules violently hit against the opponent causing damage. Once he phased behind opponent, he hits him two times in the back and rises to the head and hits again with his leg. He charges his leg back and then smashes his head downward causing the enemy to be smashed along the floor.

This, along with the other moves I made will have some chain link extensions. I just need to figure out what kind of things I should do.

Any suggestions anyone? http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png

This is not helpful in anyway. why are you comparing Kyo Type U? he is a broken effects glorified character. rather shitty. I think your aim in wrong in aiming for the 6 in 1. its not just nessesary. how about a K that like has all of his moves, and a few original ones that fit the character, nothing like a big explosion of power, or projectile spammy.

This is not helpful in anyway.

why are you comparing Kyo Type U?

he is a broken effects glorified character. rather shitty.

I think your aim in wrong in aiming for the 6 in 1. its not just nessesary.

how about a K that like has all of his moves, and a few original ones that fit the character, nothing like a big explosion of power, or projectile spammy.

6 in 1 (or down to 4) is based on previous K' chars, yes. But also based on K' edits, like K-BLOOD, Zero NightDyne, BLOO (private char I don't even have) and other K' private edits I have seen but are not available to the public. I want to bridge that gap of privacy and give the people to experience of that char through my K'.

This don't seem much like him though, but believe me if I were able to change his sprites to look like somebody else to make it seem like a crazy clone I would. But I don't have the skills to do so. Otherwise I would have him be just that.

This is not helpful in anyway.

why are you comparing Kyo Type U?

he is a broken effects glorified character. rather shitty.

I think your aim in wrong in aiming for the 6 in 1. its not just nessesary.

how about a K that like has all of his moves, and a few original ones that fit the character, nothing like a big explosion of power, or projectile spammy.

True...Ryon is rite. And as u can see, im the biggest K' fanaticc in MFFA

but nice idea 4 a move http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png and wat bout make some original start-offs of his basic special Trigger (EX. Trigger--->1 in. OR Trigger---> knockdown follow-up)

What I mean by those chars is the concept, I'm not gonna make him spammy or crazy stupid, I still want him to have some sense. I wanna implement chain link supers and such and nice looking effects. If I make a lvl 1 super, then I will make an extension super that is only available after the previous super. Kinda like Iori's maiden smasher extension but I want to also make a final extension after that maybe to make it a lvl 3 final extension.

This really hasn't been done much as far as I have seen in Kof projects. Maybe in some cases but not very much.

Oh and I've got some plans already for some original special move startoffs for those moves I am going to make. Still hard though due to the fact that I'm a beginner and all http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png

K-Blood, Zero, Nightdyne , i believe we have them here on this form.

K-blood and zero NightDyne aren't private I know that. But the char BLOO by an unknown author is private K' with some nice looking moves. You can type in either BLOO vs Element or mugen master of wind to see him on YouTube. I couldn't find him anywhere else, unless he is on a Japanese/Chinese forum. So based on the vids I just implement some of his moves into my K'. But i Also make bunch of original moves as into K' as Well, not just those chars.

How about Chain links Kyo Ex style using the Trigger spinny thing Spiny Fire Thing->Second Blaze(Second Shell except a punch that stuns the enemy)->Follow up->Follow up(Aerial launch)-> Super w/ aerial opponent.Takes around 170-220 life