MUGEN question, FF3 issue and Off-Topic help

Ridley "MOTHERF_____"

Question

MUGEN question:

How to make MUGEN crash (or imitate it) if, for example, 2 Falcon Punches collide with each other?

FF3 issue (solved):

I succesfuly import sprite, but it has white background and transparent black color. How to fix that without photoshop? I will need to edit 3000+ sprites, so, it shouldn`t be like "Open image>Remove background>Save".

Off-topic Help:

Can someone tell me how to convert one model from psk to dae that could we imported into blender and possibly brawlbox? I used latest noesis version, failed, blender crashes, brawlbox says it wasn`t weighened or something like that.
OR could someone convert him and, if possible, fix wing texture (they shouldn`t be damaged) and remove green blood (red blood wound on his chest is part of the texture, unfortunately)
Model used: http://www.models-resource.com/wii/metroidotherm/model/1592/ (yes, i liked that design, its not ridley on steroids, he just ate a lot more than original ridley did in a day/few days)

2 answers to this question

Import a sprite, edit/rearrange the palette and save the resulting palette so that the background color is the first color (and thus transparent).  Then when you important the rest of the sprites, tell FF3 to adapt the sprite to that palette and it should work.  If that's impossible, your sprites are crap and need to be modified so that the background is a unique color.  The fact that you said it has a white background does not make me optimistic.

Import a sprite, edit/rearrange the palette and save the resulting palette so that the background color is the first color (and thus transparent).  Then when you important the rest of the sprites, tell FF3 to adapt the sprite to that palette and it should work.  If that's impossible, your sprites are crap and need to be modified so that the background is a unique color.  The fact that you said it has a white background does not make me optimistic.

Thanks, now there is no sprite background. Now there is 2 questions left.