Gel

Sinnamon

[Preview]

dc7n7o.jpg

[Download]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zosy19h4z3rjux1/gel.rar

[Comment]

Gel is a 2 button character and he plays with mostly long ranged attacks and seems to be somewhat stiff. His AI is good and the author is MF. He works for 1.0 and enjoy. (Last but not least this IS NOT a hentai character...I know there are a lot of weird slime chars out there for Mugen so that's why I am stating this. If he was NSFW I would put it in the title, But I won't ever post NSFW chars at all. So please enjoy)

Oh boy, where to begin with this...

he plays with mostly long ranged attacks and seems to be somewhat stiff

I know of something else which also primarily uses ranged attacks and is somewhat stiff depending on the circumstances....  :yaoming:

Last but not least this IS NOT a hentai character...I know there are a lot of weird slime chars out there for Mugen so that's why I am stating this. If he was NSFW I would put it in the title, But I won't ever post NSFW chars at all.

Are you saying there are hentai characters for M.U.G.E.N.? Might have to google that later.  :hmm:

But if he is not NSFW, why did you let him face a female character, I wonder?  :troll:

So please enjoy

Well, your expertly written comment has certainly convinced me to download this. Once again, thanks for the share Jay!

Oh boy, where to begin with this...

I know of something else which also primarily uses ranged attacks and is somewhat stiff depending on the circumstances....  :yaoming:

Are you saying there are hentai characters for M.U.G.E.N.? Might have to google that later.  :hmm:

But if he is not NSFW, why did you let him face a female character, I wonder?  :troll:

Well, your expertly written comment has certainly convinced me to download this. Once again, thanks for the share Jay!

Ohmygod Win. This is why you're my best friend.