Is this "MUGEN creators/authors exchange plan" do-able?

Werewood

Such an exchange plan.......the logic goes like this:

MUGEN creator/author ABC wants to mugenize a certain screenpack/stage/character but for some reason he/she is not able to do that.  ABC some how realizes MUGEN creator/author XYZ is able to mugenize what he/she wants.

MUGEN creator/author XYZ wants to mugenize a certain screenpack/stage/character but for some reason he/she is not able to do that.  XYZ some how realizes MUGEN creator/author ABC is able to mugenize what he/she wants.

The plan might involve some kind of possible communication between these two MUGEN creators/authors ABC and XYZ.  The problem is, who can do the first communication?

Once they have enough communication about the exchange subject and upon some agreements, they will be each other's only first-hand WIP beta-tester.

My idea is not about private exchange but a public exchange.  But I don't know how to make it work in an online forum like MFFA.............

Is this "MUGEN creators/authors exchange plan" do-able?

Ultimately it's up to Creator ABC & XYZ whether or not they want to make it open to the public. All creators have different ethics, some make public beta releases (the minority) and some give betas to friends and testers to give feedback without the public weighing in (the majority). The issue is not whether it's doable, it's whether they want to or not. If I'm misunderstanding you and you're talking about some forced type of public exchange system then I don't think there will be many creators interested in the idea.