Fleet Admiral Akainu Sakazuki 1.0 non chibi one piece mugen

Xasor

The Ai is still incomplete but I'm busy at my university so I should release this today tell me if there are bugs or anything just tell me

I'm also having trouble with mediafire it won't let me upload the file so for now I only uploaded it on my sendspace account

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I14RbFfmK9I

link

AKAINU SAKAZUKI 1.0 BY XASOR

*STAND*

X,Y - LIGHT PUNCH, STRONG PUNCH
X,X - LIGHT PUNCH, GROUND SLAM
Y,Y - STRONG PUNCH, DAI FUNKA
X,X,Y - LIGHT PUNCH,GROUND SLAM, MEIGO
X,Y,Y - LIGHT PUNCH, STRONG PUNCH, DAI FUNKA

HOLD-Y,RELEASE - DAI FUNKA (GUARD BREAKER)

A,B - LIGHT PUNCH, KNOCKDOWN PUNCH
A,A - LIGHT PUNCH, SHOULDER BLOCK
A,A,B - LIGHT PUNCH, SHOULDER BLOCK, KNOCKDOWN PUNCH

*CROUCH*

X,Y - LIGHT PUNCH, UPPERCUT LAUNCHER
A,B - LIGHT PUNCH, LAVA SWEEP
X,Y,IF HIT Y - LIGHT PUNCH, UPPERCUT LAUNCHER,DAI FUNKA LAUNCHER

*AIR*

X - LIGHT PUNCH
Y - STRONG PUNCH
X,X,Y - LIGHT PUNCH, MEDIUM PUNCH, STRONG PUNCH

*EXTRA BUTTONS*

Z STAND/AIR  - MAGMA ROCKETS(PROJECTILE)
D,F,Z        - LAVA FIST
HOLD-C       - LOGIA RECOVER
FWD-Z        - THROW(MEIGO)

FWD while guarding - PARRY

*HYPER*

D,F,x+y = INUGAMI GUREN - DMG 250,125
D,B,x+y = DAI FUNKA COMBO - DMG 250,125

D,F,a+b = MAGMA ROCKET BARRAGE - DMG 350,175
D,B,a+b = RYUSEI KAZAN/METEOR VOLCANO - DMG 450,100

PALLETES

X - RED
Y - BLUE
Z - GOLD

A - GREEN
B - VIOLET
C - LIGHT BLUE

SUPER ARMOUR(BUSOSHAKOU NO HAKI)

NOTES

1.DOESN'T NEED MOVECONTACT TO MAKE COMBOS
2.CAN CANCEL TO HYPERS FROM CROUCH/STAND ATTACKS BUT IT NEEDS MOVECONTACT
3.ENJOY THE CHARACTER

PS.

This is the first version and I have been busy at my university thats why I didn't

release it at christmas or new years eve. I only checked the character a few times so

if there are things you don't like or there are bugs etc. just pm me and it will be fixed

on the 1.5 version

Thanks guys, anw how bout some feedback is the controls or AI clunky etc. and the next one is Monkey D Luffy

re uploaded I just fixed a bug in the hitoverride, download it again

The AI is still incomplete so its understandable but please give a feedback on the gameplay

Thanks guys, anw how bout some feedback is the controls or AI clunky etc. and the next one is Monkey D Luffy

The AI is still incomplete so its understandable but please give a feedback on the gameplay

His AI is good. Strong but still defeatable. I manage to defeat him only using Kung Fu Man on second round. Hope you will continue making all this non-chibi characters. For Luffy, did you make the timeskip version or the classic one?

!! LUFFY !! is the next...

MAN you will again make mad the fans of One Piece  :=D: GOOD LUCK Santa

His AI is good. Strong but still defeatable. I manage to defeat him only using Kung Fu Man on second round. Hope you will continue making all this non-chibi characters. For Luffy, did you make the timeskip version or the classic one?

Glad you liked it but it is still incomplete. I will make time skip luffy since he has more attacks and I can add the old attacks too. I will have more resources.

!! LUFFY !! is the next...

MAN you will again make mad the fans of One Piece  :=D: GOOD LUCK Santa

I'm glad you liked it, I was thinking of making shanks and then blackbeard but If I would do that I would overlook the guy that made me like one piece.

Anyway guys, how is the gameplay ? Should I continue this four button system ? X/Y A/B -ATTACKS  Z-PROJETILE C-RECOVER 

Glad you liked it but it is still incomplete. I will make time skip luffy since he has more attacks and I can add the old attacks too. I will have more resources.

I'm glad you liked it, I was thinking of making shanks and then blackbeard but If I would do that I would overlook the guy that made me like one piece.

Anyway guys, how is the gameplay ? Should I continue this four button system ? X/Y A/B -ATTACKS  Z-PROJETILE C-RECOVER 

Yes man, the gameplay is perferct (for me)

Glad you make the timeskip version of Luffy. Hope Zoro and Sanji (both in timeskip version) are in you list for the future project too. Now that you thinking of making Shanks and Blackbeard, go on man! Definitely looking foward for Blackbeard since now we already have Whitebeard. For gameplay, yeah I like they way you do now but if you can improve more, like making six button after this, why not? Good luck with all your project man!

Glad you make the timeskip version of Luffy. Hope Zoro and Sanji (both in timeskip version) are in you list for the future project too. Now that you thinking of making Shanks and Blackbeard, go on man! Definitely looking foward for Blackbeard since now we already have Whitebeard. For gameplay, yeah I like they way you do now but if you can improve more, like making six button after this, why not? Good luck with all your project man!

so you basically you prefer the six button style ? but there is a problem in that cause when I thought about it in the long run all my characters will have the same button layout and the only difference is the damage. It will be all be the same since you only press x,y,z  a,b,c for all of em. But if you guys prefer that gameplay I can make Luffy six button style instead of the four buttons. Just post here what button layout you guys prefer, cause I don't want to force you to play a gameplay you don't like. I have a template for the six button and the four button style so it will be pretty easy to convert Akainu 

so you basically you prefer the six button style ? but there is a problem in that cause when I thought about it in the long run all my characters will have the same button layout and the only difference is the damage. It will be all be the same since you only press x,y,z  a,b,c for all of em. But if you guys prefer that gameplay I can make Luffy six button style instead of the four buttons. Just post here what button layout you guys prefer, cause I don't want to force you to play a gameplay you don't like. I have a template for the six button and the four button style so it will be pretty easy to convert Akainu 

No, no. I'm not prefer six button. I said that I like the way you do with your character now. What I mean about six button is for you actually. I said if you can improve more, why not. I mentioned six button is one of the improvement that you can do. It's up to you. If you get any trouble by doing that, just stick to the way you do, is already good what you doing now.

# I agree with TAW, since you make both Whitebeard and Akainu, you probably can make special intro for them when face each other.

I really like this Akainu man, you did a good job I noticed one thing, In anim 600 it loops constantly I suggest you add a -1 to the last frame of that animation.That is all I descovered so far. Good job as always and good luck on luffy.

Haven't posted in days I just had measles and high fever and it was a pain in the ass I couldn't do anything anw

Glad you liked it guys anw I already made a thread for luffy but I still will release Akainu 1.5 first along with a four button WB and also the special intro

OK ! and  Good luck for your university !

Thanks bro

Here is the special intro and the updated AI what do you guys think ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkQPDisns18&

This is where I got the idea, I might add more dust fx just to make it better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDA4IFY7Zkc