Who is this mugen creator?

DcDanny25

Question

Are any of his works available to the public yet? All his stuff here is really good. This all the info I can find on him. He posted a video a month ago.  

This page is dedicated to my ongoing project S2G! Here I'll upload songs I've created and some game content as well some mugen content!

My Favourite mugen creators

Reuben kee

andres borghi

bugya

Mugen Creators/coders I hate

--------------

Muteki  

http://www.youtube.com/user/strides2glory/videos

7 answers to this question

Well, I just read the thread, sounds like he may be more trouble than he is worth! But I really like his creations. Too bad poor attitude is his fault of getting the creds for any of his hard work. Anyway, end rant.

its Mavrik ,he'll probably never release any of it,as he never seems to completely finish any of the fullgames he ever starts, i hope im worng because back before he was banned at MFG,me,laharl,Noside and a couple of other people were going to be beta testers for that particular FG..... obviously it never happened 

its Mavrik ,he'll probably never release any of it,as he never seems to completely finish any of the fullgames he ever starts, i hope im worng because back before he was banned at MFG,me,laharl,Noside and a couple of other people were going to be beta testers for that particular FG..... obviously it never happened 

Mavrik? Is that his username or did you make a typo and mean Mav3r1ck?