anti gouki #18 - slice

DuckAzz

Hi just tried your Slice out.  Your ideas are fresh!  I like how you used Gouki's normal moves for all the new slices specials and super. The air juggle ability after Slice Upper is a nice customization too.

Only one thing...........I can't seem to do some 2-in-1 combo i.e. jump-in kick -> standing punch -> [any specials]

jump-in normal 2-hitter works, but all specials cannot be cancelled from all ground normals. P.S. just checked Slice.cmd, super and all specials only have trigger1 = ctrl, I guess this was your intention right?

By the way, the big portrait 9000,1 makes Gouki look so old and mean, which is not bad for his new custom name, Slice.

well i didn't think about to make slicing combos in air...

also he can cancel any basic move on ground with special or super,but in air it don't...

also you are able to cancel special move with super move too...

most of feedback gave me the people from MFG,and I have updated this character 2 times to become a very solid character...

wait...you checked cmd and you only find trigger1?

I have updated that file with more triggers than one...

ugh can you explain me more master?

When you jump and press a kick,after you land you should be able to do a punch(2 hit combo) and then cancel into a special(3 hits) Get it?

I know how to perform jump-in 3-hitter combo in MUGEN.  And I know how to make MUGEN characters have normals-to-specials/supers cancellables or not.  I also know how to make the MUGEN cancellables timings loose or strict, under various available conditions, as well as with different custom P1 states/animations and P2 states/animations for later reactions.

What I wanted to point out is, in Slice.cmd (I downloaded from http://www.mediafire.com/download/em3hexjf8o4z4m3/Slice.rar which was posted in the first post up there), I found only a ctrl = 1 trigger for all super and specials:

;=========================================================================== [state -1, Smash Kung Fu Upper] type = ChangeState value = 3000 triggerall = command = "TripleKFPalm" triggerall = power >= 1000 triggerall = statetype != A trigger1 = ctrl ;=========================================================================== [state -1, slash punch] type = ChangeState value = 1100 triggerall = command = "FDF_x" trigger1 = statetype != A trigger1 = ctrl [state -1, slash punch] type = ChangeState value = 1101 triggerall = command = "FDF_y" trigger1 = statetype != A trigger1 = ctrl [state -1, slash punch] type = ChangeState value = 1050 triggerall = command = "FDF_a" trigger1 = statetype != A trigger1 = ctrl [state -1, slash punch] type = ChangeState value = 1051 triggerall = command = "FDF_b" trigger1 = statetype != A trigger1 = ctrl [state -1, slash punch] type = ChangeState value = 1000 triggerall = command = "QCF_x" trigger1 = statetype != A trigger1 = ctrl [state -1, Hard slash punch] type = ChangeState value = 1010 triggerall = command = "QCF_y" trigger1 = statetype != A trigger1 = ctrl

And, in Slice.cns, all on-ground normals move StateDef 200~440, there are no ChangeStates that allow specials/super cancellables. 

An example, the standing light punch:  ; Stand Light Punch [statedef 200]

type   = S movetype= A physics = S juggle  = 1 velset = 0,0 ctrl = 0 anim = 200 poweradd = 20 sprpriority = 2

[state 200, 7] type = ChangeState trigger1 = AnimTime = 0 value = 0 ctrl = 1

So, Duck@ss, are you sure the download hyperlink you posted up there is the most updated one?  I mean this one:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/em3hexjf8o4z4m3/Slice.rar  

No wonder!  Now here is your latest Slice update download hyperlink for all MFFA'ers! 

Now I can perform solid combo like jump-in "b" -> standing job "x" -> standing job "x" -> Slice Upper -> Slice Kick or super.  Cool!

You earned the combo premium:

Posted Image

Another very minor thing (it is just me):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Since your Slice can still be called a Capcom SF character, I think it is nice to give him more jump-in cross-up ability, because his jump-in "b" is using Gouki's/Akuma's medium kick which is usually air cross-up-able, yet I tried and couldn't succeed.  May be it is just me............

I know how to perform jump-in 3-hitter combo in MUGEN.  And I know how to make MUGEN characters have normals-to-specials/supers cancellables or not.  I also know how to make the MUGEN cancellables timings loose or strict, under various available conditions, as well as with different custom P1 states/animations and P2 states/animations for later reactions.

What I wanted to point out is, in Slice.cmd (I downloaded from http://www.mediafire.com/download/em3hexjf8o4z4m3/Slice.rar which was posted in the first post up there), I found only a ctrl = 1 trigger for all super and specials:

I was saying that to Duck,dude.I know what you meant

that kick is linked with kfm basic 

because basara kun have created some type of kfm basic styled anti gouki (alpha version) with mugen basics,and I used that type of "kfm" to make something of him

and no,I'm not calling this character as a SF character.

:P