Moon of Dream by Nymyb + Iori Yagami & Kyo Kusanagi by Opirus

Winmugen11

Question

Hello my fellow MFFA'ers!

In the "Does this thing exist/who's the author" author thread I posted a few things that would seem nice to have and someone by the name of GreenZed has helped me on my way to attain one of the asked things.

For anyone wondering, it's this stage :

mugen46.png

As the topic title says, according to him it's called Moon of Dream by Nymyb. And since he suggested to request it and this is the correct place to do it, I've done so.

So if anyone can share this with me and anyone else who might want this, please go ahead. If it's private for any reason, feel free to inform me about this.

Finally, if anyone can give a link for either

1) Iori Yagami by Opirus => Addik came to the rescue!

or

2) Kyo Kusanagi by Opirus => Addik (once again) came to the rescue!

Then I'd be a happy man!

Signing out,

Winmugen11

P.S. Iori & Kyo by Opirus are, if I'm not mistaken from KOFM LV2, in which they're called Iori LV2 and Kyo LV2 respectively.

5 answers to this question

"As for the stage...i tried to look into..but the web where it is posted is dead

so sorry about that"

No Sir..today is your Luck Day...because Im in very G()()[) |/|()()[) :goodmood:

xjs2.jpg

Here Ya Go :hi:

http://www.4shared.com/file/N6YDwsTG/moon_of_dream_1.html

AddiK, once again you help me out... :bow:

Mere thanks almost aren't enough to express my gratitude. I'll be sure to enjoy this Iori & Kyo!

As for the stage, when I click download on the 4shared page, it says the file link is invalid.

Still happy with the 2/3 completion!

Signing out,

Winmugen11

P.S. That stage presentation looks nice, where did you get it or from which site does it originate?