Nick Fury

Ryon

So Crosspotts1.0 asked me about making Nick Fury. I saw the sprites and i said Sure why not. He had everything needed. Then after starting progress I find out shit, Its already been made, Im only remaking him. So damn. In anycase here is a public Beta of him. I know of his errors. What you get are Nick Fury with 3 pals. (Normal, Black, and Blue) His gameplay is very MVC style. Sorta like Strider or Captain Commando. http://adf.ly/ZX9ZH

so far so good boss, oh and if u need some pal idea's heres a set i just released  for the Sprite swapped one 

LtoR
zombie,Oni,nick Fury ultimate universe,Symbiote,Superman,Storm,Sinestro,NickFury snesColors,Magneto,Hulk,joker,green goblin,NightCrawler,DeadPool,Cable,Green Lantern,Captain america,gladiator,Bastion,Alpha flight
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

use whatever u know i dont give 2 craps 

Ryon, I know you can't find a good voice for him but have you figure out what hurt sounds he should have? You can try my NxC Voice Rips and see which hurt sounds fits best once you have the other voices set. The link's in the Namco X Capcom Collection