Ideas for Win Poses

GuyZero32k4

I know we got that win quotes, but what of those little scenes before the win quote?

So a friend and I were talking about fighting games and he said along the lines of "you can tell what kind of personality a character has sometimes from thier win poses.." or such.

Made me think about it.  Thought also on special win poses, like when Wonder Woman beats Thor for example. 

So with that in mind, what win poses, or special win or new poses do you wish mugen characters had?

*Like Goku standing over Superman after the second win, and walking over and pointing down at Superman going "I KNEW it!"

If Lucario wins against Pharaoh Man... (or Pharaoh Man against Lucario)... He swings his arms and then points the sky like "Yeehaah! That was a nice Friendly Battle, and i did won!"

Ado vs Bub (Bubble Bobble)

Ado: So... Bubbles, Rainbows and Parasols... huh?

Bubby (Human Form): Yes... but you have won powers... so how about if one of us wins this... the loser buys a chocolate to the winner...

Ado: Done!

Bubby turns into his Bubble Dragon form

Fight Starts

If Ado wins

Ado jumps and points Bub with his paintbrush

Ado: Heh... The art of paintbrush is better than the bubbles, rainbows and parasols... now pay me my chocolate!

If Bub wins

Bub turns into his human form and points Ado

Bubby: Well... you didn't change since your training on Cloudy Park... now give me the chocolate!

*Mega Man / Bass defeats a Robot Master and grabs his head* Now I have your power.

*Any Power Ranger turns his back on a spriteswap after defeating it, and the spriteswap explodes*

*Twilight Sparkle writes a friendship lesson in Rorschach's journal*

Ippo Makunoichi (leaning back): Don't get up...*opponent gets disqualified via countdown*

*Severus Snape defeats a spriteswap* Dumbledore: Severus, please.

*Snape Avada Kedavras the spriteswap*

Krillin = walks off screen or screen does close up on KO'd enemy's face. Then a senzu bean hits the KO'd enemy in the face and you hear *SENZU BEEAAANNN*!!!!

Sean(sf3), Saiyaman, Robin, shotoclone = Wins. Then Sho'Nuff flies in and kicks the winner down screaming he's looking for Bruce Leroy.

Dracule Mihawk, Red-Haired Shanks (OP)/ Mr. Big (KOF)/ Demitri (DS) = after winning, they walk off screen. 1970s pimp funk plays as they walk off.

Superman wins against Goku = Looks down with arms folded and says "I guess you Kaio can't."

Goku wins against Superman = (squats down and says) "Looks like Super Saiyan is the new kryptonite, huh?"

Michealangelo = after winning, puts on headphones and starts pop-locking to dubstep

Rorschach (vs pony) = takes in back room with shadows in the window (like the "Who killed Edward Blake" hyper) and says "Who killed Strawberry Shortcake/ [any carebear name]?!" and you hear beating sounds

• 3 months later...

Lucario/Pharaoh Man/Mondo wins against Bowser

Lucario/Pharaoh Man/Mondo: *crosses arms* Bowser, you can't win... how many times i can tell you?

*turns arround only showing the back, like Akuma's win pose*

Lucario/Pharaoh Man/Mondo: I guess it's time now to never see you again.

*throws Bowser into lava*

Bowser wins against Lucario/Pharaoh Man/Mondo

Bowser: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I FINALLY DEFEATED YOU!! NOW I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

*Bowser firebreathes him and laughs, flames are visible over the body while Bowser unstoppably laughs*