My 1st Fanfiction

Let's be honest, we've all read at least one fanfic before, and it was either excellent or horribly bad. I'm actually working on my first fanfic, which is a Bleach & Spiderman Crossover Adventure. To give you a taste of what's to come, here's a excerpt from the prologue of my X-Over, "The Espada of the NYC": "Where am I? What the hell is this place?! " Those were the thoughts of Luppi Antenor, the former 6th Espada in Aizen's Arrancar army, as he woke up in a place he had never seen before. What he saw was beyond any comprehension that he could've ever had. He saw people dressed much differently than the ones he knew of back in Hueco Mundo. There were signs that he himself couldn't understand all too well, such as "Coca-Cola", "Madison Square Garden", or even "Rockefeller Center". Luppi had demanded to some of the civilians to tell him of where he actually was, and they all responded the same way: "New York City" Those three words alone made him realize he wasn't home anymore, and suddenly felt extrememly distraught over what was transpiring around him. "This isn't happening.", he said in an extremely low voice. "I should be dead right now. Grimmjoww blasted me withwith a Cero, and I end up here?" Luppi's voice started to intensify and increase in volume with every passing second. "That bastard! One minute he was nothing but a shell of his former self, and then the next, he stabs me in the back, in front of the other Espada!" While Luppi was letting his frustrations out, a crowd of people gathered around him, thinking that he was either insane, or just plain out of it. Among the crowd were some photographers from the Daily Bugle, a tabloid-esque newspaper that spoke neither truth or lies, but just plain propaganda, all thanks to the head honcho himself, J. Jonah Jameson. At least, that's what Peter Parker was thinking when he went to snap photos of this "feminine madman", as Jameson put it himself. He then thought, "Man, J.J. was right! This guy does look like a chick!" Just to clarify: This will NOT be a slashfic of any kind. Anyways, you can give your opinion on how this fanfic should continue, because I've got some ideas, but you never know if I'll get a case of the Writer's Block.