Spiderman & Iceman (Orig: ZVitor) Ver: AvX by IMT released 8/27/13

Phantom Blood

Spiderman and one of his amazing friends. I always kind of felt sorry for Firestar (Or whatever her name was). Spiderman and Iceman became pretty recognizable, but Firestar seemed to have faded into obscurity. ...Or maybe I'm just following Marvel very poorly.

Spiderman and one of his amazing friends. I always kind of felt sorry for Firestar (Or whatever her name was). Spiderman and Iceman became pretty recognizable, but Firestar seemed to have faded into obscurity. ...Or maybe I'm just following Marvel very poorly.

It's more that Spider-Man and Iceman had already been comics characters for nearly twenty years at that point, while Firestar was made up specifically for that show.  They did put her in comics afterwards, but she didn't catch on there, probably because (despite her origin in the show) they didn't team her up with Spider-Man, Iceman, or the X-Men, instead starting her in the Hellions, pairing her up with Justice (remember him?  Me neither) and moving her to the New Warriors.  (Well, and the Avengers, but just about every Marvel hero has been an Avenger at one point or another, so that's not saying much)