Suika Ibuki by MisdreavusLord159/TheSLKMugen released (08/03/13)

RicePigeon

Posted Image

Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/UhPGFcTV/Suika_Ibuki.html

Copypasta from guild:

Literally you can tell everything that's wrong on the fucking screenshot

Posted: [time]1375679245[/time]

I think I found the only reason the char was made :stare:

Posted: [time]1375680934[/time]
OK The damn feedback:

-5A can't combo into 5B due to pushing the opponent a little too far, And 5B's range is worthless.
-5B is too safe on block
-5Y is a bit safe on block considering it comes out fast.
-Huge cornerpush in 5X prevents jabbing in corner.
-She sounds like she's in a cave or something.. In addition, her voice should ALWAYS use channel=0 or at least prevented from being spammed over and over over itself.
-QCF, P Whiffs at point blank. Right next to KFM at least.
-Why is QCF, Y to be guarded low if QCF, X can be guarded at any stance? Also huge frame disadvantage on QCF, Y.
-Huge guard and hitstun for her beam QCFx2, P; I know you're trying to accomplish a "stun" in it, but if you do please make sure you can't get the same effect while blocking.
-And unneccessary hop upwards; just use hittime and sliding to achieve a stunned effect rather than pausetime.
-And the beam doesn't have transparency and doesn't push the opponent back on block until the end.
-The range for her stomp is weird. The animation as well... It also lacks the "power" of a stomp and enough ground coverage. And the damage seems too puny for a level 3 super, Also the coding is taken straight from KFM which has that weird snapping if the opponent is too far.
-I can seem to do her striker in air and have her stand in the air, I know the problem is addressed in the readme but I will tell you how to fix it:

;Assist Yuugi;ƒXƒ}ƒbƒVƒ…EƒJƒ“ƒt[EƒEƒbƒp[iƒQ[ƒWƒŒƒxƒ‹‚Pj[State -1, Yuugi]type = ChangeStatevalue = 6000triggerall = command = "QCB_x"triggerall = statetype != S ;<----This linetrigger1 = ctrltrigger2 = hitdefattr = SC, NA, SA, HAtrigger2 = stateno != [3050,3100)trigger2 = movecontact
change the highlighted line to statetype != A

-Also that intro and throw... wat
-I also forgot to mention the CLSN are bad.. it looks like AutoCLSN has been used, which is not a very good idea.