Aibou

Super Nat

(Preview)

B0dr93s.png

(Download)

https://yoctfs.jp/res/box-l-nlg6dqh3ovmam6qxlpiacuumtm-1001?account=storage&download=utf-8&expires=1372715071&uid=f08387b3-9660-4057-a7c5-4197227fb05c&signature=NjYxMzJjMGM3YWM3MGM3NzJkMWU4ZGNlMGVjOGFkZDAxN2IzZThiNA--

(Comment)

A simple little Winmugen only character. He is suprisngly good, he has 6 specials and 3 hypers, a guard cancel, and 4 intros and winposes. I am not completly sure he is from a cartoon, so feel free to move it. Made by 傢偵傢偵 Note: Sorry, but I can't seem to make the photo work, so can someone please post a picture?

• 1 month later...

A simple little Winmugen only character.

A thing like Winmugen-only character doesn't exist. There's a problem in his common1.cns file:

You must open his file common1.cns in Notepad or whatever other text editor.

Search these lines:

[state 131, Lo to Hi]

type = ChangeState

trigger1 = command != "holddown"

This code is incomplete. Add the following line:

[state 131, Lo to Hi]

type = ChangeState

trigger1 = command != "holddown"

value = 130

and he will work in 1.0.

Screenshot:

Posted Image

I don't know where he comes from, though. I downloaded him thinking he was Aibou from Battle Spirits Shonen Toppa Bashin.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Found out who he was by this translated text: "The motif of "magic of greeting" CM of AC, greeting boy. Waniwani's work. Republish.

Operability and the basic system in the fighting game specifications orthodox, special moves, super finishing move using animals, including "Rabbit Thank you" and "tonight crocodile" is mounted on the surface of the technique .

Fidelity graphics throughout is excellent, impressive intense out attacks against the smile. Also did well as details of the case Gekyara not a story character simply, it is the character most complete fairly."

Also, found a link: http://shinwakuseee.blog90.fc2.com/blog-category-6.html (Click his face on the bottom.)