[WOF] Fodder enemies (Akjin, Akov, etc)

NotAGoodName

[Preview]

Posted Image

[download]

4Share Folder (select AkjinWOF.zip)

[comment]

Another simple but effective and somewhat source accurate fodder enemy.  More to come so I hope you like them.

Quick features:

* 3 characters in 1 (sprite swaps basically)

* Throws!

* Functional AI

* Special move (qcb+P)

If he's too short for you, increase the localcoord until it suits.  You can change it to something like "localcoord = 200,lol" and it will work.  Not that you should ever use cns scaling for anything besides obscure sprite ratios and Descolor characters, but I'll mention it anyways.   Working out the scaling on CPS beatemups is rather difficult because there's so much fluxuation between the size of different characters and strange standing poses.  Being a game filled with Chinese dudes, Warriors of Fate has characters that are probably a legitimate 5'0" and others that are enormous.  All CPS sprites need their width scaled 83.3%, so using "localcoord = 266,200" then sets the scaled width back to 100% and scales up the height to 120% which seems to suit the Chou Hi and Ryo Fu characters that have been released.

One last thing.  If all my photos start screwing up, I can't do anything about it right now.  MySpace decided to stop being useful for the only thing it was ever useful for and I don't have the time or internet access to go around fixing my website and every internet post when they decide to go suicide bomber on their own website.  Be patient and deal with it because I don't have another way to host photos at the moment.

Well for one thing the collisions are bad, he almost always never hits you. he can hit you from a few pixels away, so maybe make the collisons longer  or add a width to the attack. And maybe add supers specials he lacks some...

Well for one thing the collisions are bad, he almost always never hits you. he can hit you from a few pixels away, so maybe make the collisons longer  or add a width to the attack. And maybe add supers specials he lacks some...

His move set is source accurate, or thereabouts.  And if you're too close to hit, you can throw.