Iori with a lot of moves

柊 明

Question

6 answers to this question

Pretty sure its on his site which is provided in the description of the video, but you need a naver account to be able to access it. It's most likely the Iori 96 Kofm lvl2 file.

EDIT:Found out it is OPIRUS's personal edit which he does host on his site http://cafe.naver.com/mugenrevolution

If you can somehow make a Naver account (which i can't) you should be able to navigate the website and find the character.

Pretty sure its on his site which is provided in the description of the video, but you need a naver account to be able to access it. It's most likely the Iori 96 Kofm lvl2 file.

EDIT:Found out it is OPIRUS's personal edit which he does host on his site http://cafe.naver.com/mugenrevolution

If you can somehow make a Naver account (which i can't) you should be able to navigate the website and find the character.

Man... I can't. Maybe there is someone who have that Iori...

Don't know if you are interested, but I managed to obtain half of the character files, don't know if you want em or the are pointless unless you have the whole thing. Opirus decided he felt like splitting his character into 2 download, one half not requiring a Naver account to download and the other requiring it. Also I'm pretty sure this character is for mugen 1.0, so it wouldn't be compatible with regular old winmugen.

Don't know if you are interested, but I managed to obtain half of the character files, don't know if you want em or the are pointless unless you have the whole thing. Opirus decided he felt like splitting his character into 2 download, one half not requiring a Naver account to download and the other requiring it. Also I'm pretty sure this character is for mugen 1.0, so it wouldn't be compatible with regular old winmugen.

I have mugen 1.0, but only half of the files are useless. The character will not work. I appreciate that, but at this point I think I'll give up.