Toad Man stage by N64Mario (14/04/13)

Kaze No Ken

Ooh, that's a cool stage. Always liked Megaman. I really like the water and the bridge. The big fish is pretty cool, too. I don't think I've seen that in the game. If there is one thing I would like to criticize, it's that the stage is flat. There's a reason a lot of fighting game stages are generally at an angle because some fighters do not have the bottom of both their feet at the same height. Still, I think I ought to give this stage the college try.

Off Topic: If I were to put Bam Bam Bigalow on a team with John Cena, the tag-team would be called "Team Fruity Pebbles." And the only reason I said that is because Bam Bam is in your icon and I've just wanted to say that for a while.

Ooh, that's a cool stage. Always liked Megaman. I really like the water and the bridge. The big fish is pretty cool, too. I don't think I've seen that in the game. If there is one thing I would like to criticize, it's that the stage is flat. There's a reason a lot of fighting game stages are generally at an angle because some fighters do not have the bottom of both their feet at the same height. Still, I think I ought to give this stage the college try.

Off Topic: If I were to put Bam Bam Bigalow on a team with John Cena, the tag-team would be called "Team Fruity Pebbles." And the only reason I said that is because Bam Bam is in your icon and I've just wanted to say that for a while.

:troll: