I'm creating a new Screenpack!

guycoolSpore2

Yeah. I wasn't quite sure where else I would put this. So, anyways, I just want to thank Ryon ahead of time since I'm using his tutorial.

Theme: Actually... Nothing. This is just something to get me used to the process. I will, however, pretty it up before putting it up on the forum, so it'll probably have a theme by then.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/055/0/d/progress_on_a_mugen_screenpack_by_guycoolspore2-d5w2rb1.png

looking at the screenshot.

what is it?

no offense.

It's the title screen. I was just messing around with letters, seeing what they'd looked like, and honestly, trying to remember what tools in paint did what. You can see the U connected to the M, the G is on it's side, the E is backwards and 3-D, and the N was made shortly after making that screenshot. Honestly: I'll be changing the title really soon.

Looking at the screenshot i supose is the tittle screen but i a very alpha stage.

The Title Screen is pretty much finished(For now). However, I got a headache at my failed attempt at art and haven't worked on anymore screens yet.