Injustice gods among us wishlist. We all have one. What's yours?

Skeletor-EX

The roster is already pretty solid in my opinion, but I know there's more to come. Aquaman was on this list, and he's been confirmed. Let's see what else I get right... I hope at least a few of these characters make it...

Honestly, I'd love to see all the Lanterns, but if nothing else, I'd take John...

i once saw a screenshot of a select screen only showing 16 slots. but now i can't find it again. i wish i knew what number they had in mind, then i could give more feedback on who i'd like there. however, that tourney thing they are doing only have 16 listed, which apparently won't have GL hal due to gameplay shown for 16 chars.

• 2 weeks later...

i once saw a screenshot of a select screen only showing 16 slots. but now i can't find it again. i wish i knew what number they had in mind, then i could give more feedback on who i'd like there. however, that tourney thing they are doing only have 16 listed, which apparently won't have GL hal due to gameplay shown for 16 chars.

I think there's more than 16. I haven't actually counted tho. That Green Arrow vs Hawk girl was a pretty sick fight! Superman vs Sinestro was tight too!