[3DS]Fire Emblem Awakening

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

I know that was a real shame, I wanted a severa with aether, I guess I'll never get it unless they invent a 3ds action replay. But don't get me wrong, you can like sumia and chrom together if you want too, i just didn't like it...

Well thats one thing I Like about this FE is that you can make your own way in the story If you like Chrom to marry (spoiler)Sumia, Sully, Maribelle, Olivia or your female Avatar(shockingly for a Lord-class character he has little choices) or he dosn't have to Marry any of the main Units at all(someone proved that in the 3DS MIIverse forum on FE Awakening). Chrom will marry a regular town Women and still have Lucina.

But the cool thing about this At least your Avatar if he is Male can Marry Any Woman or as a Female Any Man (Including Chrom) to create a Unit (Morgan) that can be Very power then the main characters. :goodmood:

Those character support conversations are infinitely better than Social Links Morgan is a Beast, Ignis and Galeforce I'm trying to train Severa now, Won't make her a Grandmaster since both Morgan and MC are GMs She is currently a Swordmaster for Swordfaire and Astra, Assassin looks ugly, Not sure if i will reclass her to it for the increased Skill stat I'd want to cap the main characters but it would take AGES, Even with the EXPotentional growth, Not to mention that they will probably suicide if they attack the most powerful Risen, Morgan's Ignis+Critical is scaringly powerful, 219 Damage, And that is with Steel>= Swords

Those character support conversations are infinitely better than Social Links

You know what you are so right about that. LOL! Makes me wish they put an option where your avatar can talk to other people avatar while you are Online or Street passing by. :goodmood:

I am thinking on marrying MU to Tiki this time on my Second run through while I make different pairs to marry Units to make different conversations in the game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Argh! I don't know if i want to let Chrom have somebody else then Sumia. I like this Family alot plus I like Cynthia with Aesther and Lotus shield ability. Its so cool to me.

I didn't like it because... I didn't know Chrom was gonna marry Child's stats are decided by base/max stats, Not the current one right? Chrom married Sumia as Lord Knight while she was a Pegasus Knight(And i even don't use her), I'm afraid Lucina would have shit stats I use Cynthia more than i use Sumia lol

And ewwww, Cross-breeding

I didn't like it because... I didn't know Chrom was gonna marry

Child's stats are decided by base/max stats, Not the current one right?

Chrom married Sumia as Lord Knight while she was a Pegasus Knight(And i even don't use her), I'm afraid Lucina would have shit stats

I use Cynthia more than i use Sumia lol

Well its all depends on if you raise your units levels. and if you lucky enough to get a Master Seal in the first sigment of the game. When I let Chrom Married Sumia in my first play through I raise their  class levels to the Max [ex: Lord class max LV is 20;Pegasus Knight class max LV is 20] After awhile when you play the game and battle Risen [i Use the item "Reek Box" to do this] sometimes a mechant appears and as you know she sell rare items sometimes. Luckly i was able to get a few master seals to change some people classes. Of course I was going for the main characters and low average units first to change their classes:

1. Chrom: lord class max LV20 + Master Seal= changed class to Great Lord LV 1 with great stats and boost

2. Sumia: Pegasus Knt. class max LV20+ Master Seal = changed class to Falcon knight LV1 with great stats and boost

3. Lissa: Cleric class Max LV20 + Master seal = changed class to Sage LV1 with good stats and boost

4. Donnel: Villager class Max LV 30 + second seal = changed class to mercenary LV1 with good stat and boost

In other words if you want your units to have good stats its best to max thier classes LVs before changing them. because as a result you can have their future children to be monsterly strong and plus with good abilities inherited towords them from thier parents.

One thing I can tell you if you you don't like pegasus Knights alot you can used them for Attack/defence support when pairing them with other units on the battlefield.

And ewwww, Cross-breeding

LOL! :=D:

Well the game allows it so I don't see nothing wrong for MU in Marrying a dragon-women which I had did with Donnel & Nowi:

Posted Image

Their daughter Nah was one of my strongest units as a result. :goodmood:

Like that Nowi/Donnel pic

My Cordelia is Dark/Falcon Flier, I forgot if i reclassed her back to Dark Flier or kept her a Falcon knight, I don't really hate "Pegasus Knights" that much since my "waifu" is one

Yeah Pegasus Knt. classes are not bad as long they don't encounter any archer class or Mage class (with wind magic) units in a distance unless you give them the Lotus Shield ability then it alright. Doe through the first play through of the game I always consider them as a backup person for the units in the battlefield when the opposing army has alot of archers around. That just a strategy I keep in mind which I always did with Chrom and Sumia,

You can receive the Lotus Shield ability Scroll by beating the Smash Brethren 3 DLC map by the way.

I just recruited the DLC Ephraim with conquest ability he can fight by himself and tear the enemies apart by spamming Luna. I also gave him limit breaker, God 60 base stats across the board as a Great Knight.

Thats cool!

I was thinking about making another streetpass team with all the Lord Heros of the Fire Emblem Series including Chrom. :goodmood:

Thats cool!

I was thinking about making another streetpass team with all the Lord Heros of the Fire Emblem Series including Chrom. :goodmood:

Sadly Noobie you can't I tried this with my brother Zaibatsu here, you can't streetpass someone who has for example Roy, Marth, Ike, Etc. heros on their streetpass, instead it will make a random team again who ever you tagged on your streetpass which is stupid of you ask me.

Sadly Noobie you can't I tried this with my brother Zaibatsu here, you can't streetpass someone who has for example Roy, Marth, Ike, Etc. heros on their streetpass, instead it will make a random team again who ever you tagged on your streetpass which is stupid of you ask me.

Argh! that Blows

Oh well At least I can make World leaders team With Chrom, Lucina ,Emmeryn, Virion, Basilio, Flavia, Gangrel, Say'ri, Yen'fay, Tiki, Walhart, and Priam.

Argh! that Blows

Oh well At least I can make World leaders team With Chrom, Lucina ,Emmeryn, Virion, Basilio, Flavia, Gangrel, Say'ri, Yen'fay, Tiki, Walhart, and Priam.

Nintendo made that glitch or let's say censor because of spoilers in the USA aoccording to what I read. It's not fair that Japan can have Roy, Marth and Etc on their streetpasses without issues.

Nintendo made that glitch or let's say censor because of spoilers in the USA aoccording to what I read. It's not fair that Japan can have Roy, Marth and Etc on their streetpasses without issues.

Heres proof japan doesn't get the glitch we do.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=39793

Well i'm not really surprise about it the fact  when we get cool games like these ported in US/EU Alot of contents get censored/cut. Their alot Rpg and tactics games I know gets this treatment.   =P

• 1 year later...

[Topic bump]

LOL! its been a long time but I going to start another play-run this time in Hard mode:

I going come up with different couples in the game to match up though some I'm going to keep from my last play:

Chrom & Sumia  [Can't seperate them for good reasons]

Donnel & Nowi [ Nah! is just a beast with thier combination]

Ricken & Maribelle [ I try them again but this time I will use them more so they can be strong with more abilities for their Kid]

Also this time I'll put the 2nd gen characters to marry one another.

My New  Avatar (Marcus) will marry Tiki this time around.  this is going to be interesting. :goodmood: