[Wii U] Monolith Soft Trailer (Xenoblade 2)

Ryon

After watching this, I'm getting total hype for this game.

Xenoblade on the Wii was freaking amazing, breaking record I knew about on the wii in terms of Graphics, Gameplay, Music, Sounds, Voice Actors.

This game looks like its gonna set a REALLY high bar for Action Adventure RPG games.

Watch in HD.

Already a sequel for that game? Did it really need one? No offfense I don't like it because the gameplay reminded me of Final Fantasy Xll which was boring btw and I hate that people think this game is superior compared to The Last Story which had a better understanding of story concept. Xenoblade should have stayed in japan, I mean the whole colonies and all that? I sense Gundam vibe? anyway I didn't mean to offend anyone I was just saying that Xenoblade seems overrated to me and It seems too soon for a sequel.

• 3 months later...

The thing is that Monolith Soft president worked for Squaresoft. Because of the Darker Storyline Tetsuya Takahashi ideas had there problem to be taken over into games (FF7 had been resulted even more darker). As well he had worked for Xenogears,Xenosaga and Xenoblade as well for Mana Series, Chronotrigger and for FF(Look at the Gunblade Dickson had). You can say that Squaresoft-fans (I do really intend not say Square Enix) are good to look out for Monolith Soft  - which has a difficulty to be bought up by Nintendo and I fear they would

restrain and make Xenoblade 2 suffer in the storyline because Nintendo was basically against obvious violence  and it may result in some children friendly changes which conflict with the dark elements Tetsuya Takahashi likes. I hope Yoko Shimomura (crazy she was composing SF2 Themes and Legend of Mana) is making so pieces of music for X2 as she did for the half of the Xenoblade Chronicles

which had suprisingly a new music concept of night and day themes.

• 1 month later...

Already a sequel for that game? Did it really need one? No offfense I don't like it because the gameplay reminded me of Final Fantasy Xll which was boring btw and I hate that people think this game is superior compared to The Last Story which had a better understanding of story concept. Xenoblade should have stayed in japan, I mean the whole colonies and all that? I sense Gundam vibe? anyway I didn't mean to offend anyone I was just saying that Xenoblade seems overrated to me and It seems too soon for a sequel.

And it is your opinion Anyway After watching this trailer for the 100th time, I'm totally hyped now