[STAGE] Prime Candy Real Estate by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 62nd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Walked To The Grocery Store To Look Around And I Happened To Stumble On The Greatest Section That Exist At A Grocery Store...THE CANDY ISLE! LOL! Looking At The Candy Section And Seeing People Pick Up A Bad Of Chocolates, Gummi Bears, And Other Sweets, I Was Inspired To Create A Candy Stage For All Of You Cool Awesome Mugenites, Yo! I Also Wanted To Try And Create Another Fantasy Stage In Which Your Fighters Can Fight For This Great Prime Real Estate Of...Uhhh...Candy! LOL! I Also Added Some Fighters In The Background Having Fun Since This Is Kind Of A Frilly Stage But  I Think It's Cool! All In All, I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions A Little Bit For A Okay Jump! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! Man...Looking At All This Candy...That's It! I'm Going To Get Some Chocolate Malts! Yum, Yum, Yum, Yums! LOL! Enjoy Another Fantasy Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

9Fq05Co.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

Ohh Boy A Candy stage Hansel & Gretel Style If It was me I would eat the Whole House And not Even Know that I was eating myself out of House & Home Of Course If I Was cooking Myself A Hotdog The House Would be Hot Candy melting Down on me LOL Spectacular Stage CoolAnimeHustler 

Verry Eatable Stage:awesome

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- LOL! That Comment "Very Eatable Stage" Is Gold, Yo! Love The Pun Bigsally! ^_^  Yep! Candy Was The Inspiration Today From My Trip To The Supermarket! Chocolate And Sour Candy Is Best Candy! I'm Glad That You Like The Stage Bigsally! Stay Tuned For More Exciting Stages, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”