[STAGE] Preliminary Open Tryouts For The Upcoming Fighting Tournament by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 56th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well! Today, I Was Inspired To Pay Tribute To Those Preliminary Fighting Tournaments That You See In Anime Or Action Films Such As Dragon Ball And Bloodsport! It's Like Before The Tournament Can Begin, You Have To Fight Fighters From All Over The World To Compete In That Small Bracket Of The Real Tournament! I Looked In MUGEN And I Realised That We Had A Lot Of Tournament Stages But We Didn't Have Any Preliminary Stages So...I Decided To Create One For All Of Yall So You Can Have A Complete Story In Your MUGEN Game! Shoot, This Can Even Work As A Practice Stage! LOL! I Also Played With The Background A Bit On This Stage In Which I Pixeled Some Posters On The Walls! It Looks Like A Gym Of Opportunity! LOL! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Have Fun, Yo! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

fn3Q2rT.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

oooo yeah Now Time To Kick Some A$$ Time Its Time To See Who's The Trainer And Who's The Teacher ( The Master)

This is Gonna be Good i Will Just site back And Eat A Corndog and Watch The Fight drinking A Nice Glass Of Soda Pop Dr Pepper  and Wait and See Whos gonna be the Winner In This Fight LOL

BTW Good Stage CoolAnimeHuster Keep Up The Good Work 

:awesome

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- LOL! I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out! I Wanted to Make A Preliminary Stage With A Open Tryout In Which Everybody In MUGEN Can Have A Complete Story In Their Game In Which Your Character Has To Past A Test Before They Go And Compete In The Ultimate Tournament! A Lot Of Tournaments In MUGEN But Not Enough Prelim Tournaments...Until Now! LOL! Thank You Bigsally For The Kind Words And Enjoy This Stage Of Pure Awesomeness! Much More To Come! ^_^