[STAGE] Late Night Shopping by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 52nd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Finally Finished My 52nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Happy Memorial Day Everyone! I Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Day Today! I Wanted To Create Another City Theme And I Found Some Inspiration From My Journeys Of Walking! Today I Found Inspiration Of Looking At People Shopping At Night! When I Look At The Environment Around Me At Night, I See That A Lot Of People Are Shopping At This Time! I Decided To Create A Stage That Shows The Late Night Atmosphere Of People Chilling, Shopping, And Having A Good Time In The Night Of The City! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” -- ?️

rliBT6L.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

Boy You Are Doing And Awesome Job Making These Stages Coolanimehuster

Oh yeah Nothing Is Like Late Night Shopping Its Like Going To Walmart or H-E-B and buying your Food Like Hotdogs,Hamburgers,French Fires ,Icecream,Milk, And Hotpockets  Etc.

Nothing Beats Late Night Shopping Just Watch Out Dont Fash the Cash your Might Get Mugged Or Robbed Cuz there are some Ganstas Out There That Would Go Through Enything For your Cash You Might Find Your Self Waking Up In A Dumpster. LOL:awesome