Big News On Xena W.I.P

supaman2525

Hello It Supa2520:Leader of the symbiote team and CC/MFFA Member with news ,

A Few Years ago I show everyone a character we all wanted for mugen,thats right im talking about her....

3077952.jpg

yea so I been trying to work on her so many times it gets alil frustrated tho (and no im not giving up on her if thats what you thinking) with due to wat happen wiht loginar and all I feel like using wonder woman base is a good idea at 1st but after ppl taken hes work and all I felt bum out so I Made a good decision

I will not use wonder woman base for Xena,but rest to sure I do have a new idea for a character to use with it so I still have permission thats no.1

No.2 is the big announcement I have a new base for her with a full sprite sheet to edit these sprites with and I got help with none other then ESN23 to make Xena happen so heres a B4 and After Look on my xena w.i.p

imgsupaxena.gif

old                                       new

so ill be posting more progress onces she is done and im sure i might more characters from both xena and hercules in the near future leave your comments & ideas below peace

I remember this wip, you have been trying to do this one for years now!!!

I was sure it was cancelled. Well the new base looks great. Very fitting for her TV appearance, it's much closer to how she looks. I'd like to use her in soul calibur mugen XD

i ne

I remember this wip, you have been trying to do this one for years now!!!

I was sure it was cancelled. Well the new base looks great. Very fitting for her TV appearance, it's much closer to how she looks. I'd like to use her in soul calibur mugen XD

i never cancel her to begin with and thanx to esn  got her sprite sheet to fix up which it will be done in about a month or 3 and she will have a samurai showdown 1 coding due to her hand to hand combat skills also she is for a full game that will be launched in the future and thats all I can say but all chars will be in that graphic style so it will look really good