SNES SPAWN (7/31/14)

DJ HANNIBALROYCE

SNES SPAWN
by:DJ HANNIBALROYCE
Interactive-Mugen Compatible
Available for Download!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUxegJtupjQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zZr59lgzAE&list=UUrtZxEbXzNcBUkvU-5J5asw
Hey Guys! Your favorite Anti-Hero is finally here! He has a unique moveset where each button is a supermove once quarter-circled. Hope you all enjoy and remember, RESPECTABLE FEEDBACK! :)

P.S. The palettes have been......slightly....altered....XD! 

and read the MOVESET. He's a bit weird. lol

seems nice.

the winpose-changebgm thing kinda ruins tough, makes it sound abit like if it was a joke character and less badass one.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo DJ Royce, this question might have been answered by you before but how come so many, if not all, of your characters have pop culture references? You are free to do so, by all means,  but I personally feel that some of those references really do not fit with a character depending on who it is you made (like say Spawn who would twerk as a win pose).

thats my style for my characters.... twerk moves especially. if u see...i keep my characters VERY accurate to source..with just one or two funny things. for instance......

koopa, alot of rap references because this was a character that went into many costume changes.

Road runner...since everybody chases him, y not have sonic, pacman ghost...even Evil Barney.

ditto, twerking Raikou is just funny period and since he can transform into anything...y not?

aladdin, With Genie's goofy shenanigans, twerking doesnt seem too farfetched.

skywalker, twerk win pose is my homage to saltybet, hence SALTSHAKER song reference.

number muncher, if u notice...all the songs used for the intros and win are all songs about NUMBERS!

Omanyte actually has NO pop culture references, except being the TwithPlaysPokemon version.

Spawn, (AFRICAN AMERICAN ANTI-HERO) does have the hip-hop outro....oh well, and the final fantasy one was funny to me because the sprite animation reminded me of theirs back in the snes days....and the super mario one was just random.

This style of mine is not gonna change...and i do apologize if this ruins ur experience...:(