Venus de Milo:tmnt w.i.p.

supaman2525

this w.i.p. im making is base from "ninja turtles:the next mutation" which it was made by the ppl who made the power rangers series

some ppl say good things about it some say bad things about it why b/c theres a twist......... a 5th ninja turtle
so I took the liberty to make the 5th forgotten ninja turtle name....
Venus de Milo
venus_1.png
yes made from aska sprite her head is made from scratch too and she has a bunch of weapons so i gave her fan-blades and she learns the art of Shinobi
venus2.gifbefore

and now ill make her in cvs style

i_am_shinobi____by_fernandocarvalho-d7co after
this is the best w.i.p i made so far and seeing ~R@CE AKIR@~ work i really wanna to learn from him

so tell me what you guys think

and next time ill try to make mona lisa ;-)

i was never a fan of this series, watchout for the colors youre using, even tough she is supposed to have this clear blue mask, it could end up mixing up with the green in a jarring effect, also, watchout for the size of the fans, id souggest to make em smaller since they will be more workable in different sprites and will give you clearer shilouettes, good look with it,

• 6 months later...

Hows this character coming along?

We have rules about posting in old threads in the W.I.P topics among others. Please try to take note of the previous post time. If it looks like it hasn't been posted in, in a while, then refrain from posting there. The exception to this rule applies when you are necro-bumping your own topics.

We have rules about posting in old threads in the W.I.P topics among others. Please try to take note of the previous post time. If it looks like it hasn't been posted in, in a while, then refrain from posting there. The exception to this rule applies when you are necro-bumping your own topics.

oops, sorry lol