Kaguto's Palettes

Oh great you have add the author's name. I was gonna ask you for that. I'm totally love your pandora pals right now. Can you make pandora pals for Broly by Necromancer? If you don't have the character, I can send it to you.

I have the character but he's high res if I remember correctly you're better off with infinite's version cuz I can atleast make some decent palettes with him also he plays a lot better.

Well those pals for Infinite Broly look really great. I especially like how you managed to nail the Doomsday & Pandora's Rage palettes & the bonus SSJ God pal is a nice unexpected addition as well!

However if there's one thing I could nitpick on is that with your Oni palette, you could have made Broly's thong more lightblue to match his overall color scheme more. Now it's honestly a ,way too dark, blue ugly stain that does not fit in with such a nice palette.

Overall you seem to be more active now and who knows, surprise me with some more palettes and I might change from using Brock as my palette supplier to you. :awesome

Well those pals for Infinite Broly look really great. I especially like how you managed to nail the Doomsday & Pandora's Rage palettes & the bonus SSJ God pal is a nice unexpected addition as well!

However if there's one thing I could nitpick on is that with your Oni palette, you could have made Broly's thong more lightblue to match his overall color scheme more. Now it's honestly a ,way too dark, blue ugly stain that does not fit in with such a nice palette.

Overall you seem to be more active now and who knows, surprise me with some more palettes and I might change from using Brock as my palette supplier to you. :awesome

Thanks man and yeah I agree my oni palette could be better eventually once I get a lot of palettes out I'll go back and redo some I would like to clean some of them up.

NEW! Pack for my new mugen series.

288mpf5.jpg 5xvc4g.jpg 2z40r5u.jpg 21j2iwk.jpg n5ltaa.jpg inv7uw.jpg 

Iori Yagami by Quickfist

Kyo Kusanagi by Jmorphman

Link by KingCharz, Chaos Dante, EMW (Ermac Won) & MIRCOmor

Zerozuchi by DanteAkashiya

Zeroko by FenNes&5667&ƒ`ƒ†ƒŠ&ƒGƒX

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/acf22dofc1pvi3u/Another+New+mugen+pack.zip

I love how you made that Pandora's Rage palette for Iori by Quickfist look. My question is, could you make that same palette for Iori by Infinite? I am also curious as to how you would make a Wolverine based palette for that Iori. If you'd do that, I'd love to see Infinite Iori with blue hair and a blue crescent moon on his back. The rest is up to you.

I love how you made that Pandora's Rage palette for Iori by Quickfist look. My question is, could you make that same palette for Iori by Infinite? I am also curious as to how you would make a Wolverine based palette for that Iori. If you'd do that, I'd love to see Infinite Iori with blue hair and a blue crescent moon on his back. The rest is up to you.

I'll get right on that man. First I gotta DL infinite's version of him and then I'll be set.

Request for Iori by infinite palettes for Win half done.

jh9fer.jpg

(Unfortunately the way the sff for this Iori is a lot more difficult than quick fist's version so I ended up having to make only the pandora's rage and a different version due to the limitation this one has I am truly sorry.)

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w3ac8ggmgf3p7x1/Pandora%27s+Rage+IIY.act#39;s_Rage_IIY.act

Right now your Pandora are my top list. I feel like I want you to make Pandora pals for all my characters. I'll let you know which characters I want after this

Sure man I'm glad you enjoy my pandora's rage palettes it gives me more motivation to keep up this good pace I have goin.

Alright, I want to request Pandora pal for Kamen Rider Kuuga (same Kuuga that you have), Batman by Alucard, Superman new 52 and Madara by LegendTTA

Ok I'll get right on Kuuga and I believe I have the batman have to check but if not I'll just DL him I have the superman and I'll DL Madara