THE NEXT MFFA TOURNAMENT. Should it Continue?

LegatoSkyheart

okay i got "ggpo" to come up and play the game... justneed that little bit of help for the conneection part.

I'm trying i really am!

It's a tad late for help right now but if you stick around the chat a bit I'm sure someone will be able to help you there.

Anyone else involved in the tourney is encouraged to go to the chatroom as well. We had a total of 0 matches today.

sorry went to sleep shortly after i posted...

That's fine, just show in the chat whenever today

Djhero vs Yuyustars

video provided by Kamau

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhVILXjStnE

The score if you don't want to watch

DJ wins 2-0 The last match at the end was for fun

There's still 11 days left in the tournament. A lot of you haven't even started yet so I'm just putting this post here as a reminder that this is still going on.

I'm doing my best to remind others that this is still going on, however I have yet to see my opponent.

• Ky claims that Gamer has been asking him to wait in GGPO to face him, but has yet to show up. Ky also claims he has suggested contacting him via Facebook, Skype as well as the MFFA chat.
  • I have yet to see iori, and I'm usually on MFFA and Skype (My skype name is in my member page)
  • Black Hasn't seen Reigi
  • I haven't seen Tohno around but Ky claims he knows where he's gone, so ask him.
  • I believe MugoUrth has given up trying to play an arcade emulator online and has resigned from the tourney. I suggest confirming with him before taking him out of the brackets first though

As for the others.

IF YOU ARE ONLINE AND ARE INVOLVED IN THE TOURNEY, I HIGHLY SUGGEST WAITING AROUND IN THE MFFA CHAT.

This will make arranging the fights much easier.

how do you get involved in these tournaments i want in :(

• Download a means to play arcade emulators online. Via GGPO, Supercade, or an emulator with Kaillera
  • Show up in the thread when regestrations are open and ask to join
  • once the tourney starts, please be ready to play with your assigned opponent whenever possible]

Simple

If you need help come to the chat or ask for help in the threads.

That said, has no body played a match other than Yuyu and DJ?

Looks like Lagato forgot to post about this before having to go out so I'll take care of it for him.

Some of the matches have been advanced, due to some competitors not being present for their matches.

• kyblackflame vs Gamer251: Kyblackflame has been advanced for usually being present and ready to play
  • BlackChaos vs Reigizuo_78: BlackChaos advances  for always appearing when he has the time to play, in both forum and the chat
  • Fire_Break_Kannon_Alp vs MugoUrth: Alp has been advanced due to Mugo retiring earlier due to emulator troubles. However, you will be dequalified soon if you do not appear soon. Anyone who is in contact with Alp, please tell him this
  • SeSshoMaGoku23 vs tohnoshiki: Sess has been advanced for appearing daily in the chat, ready to play
  • LightFlare_Da_Realest vs Prodigal_Trailblazer: Your match has been given more time due to both of you just recently seeming ready. Please play as soon as possible or one/both of you will be disqualified and count as losing

Please be aware that just because you lost your match due to time out or lack of response does not necessarily mean you have loss the tourney completely. You are still in the loser's brackets, and if you wish to play still, please say so. Otherwise, you will be counted as losing twice and you really will be counted as losing the tourney completely. If you are in contact Alp, tohno, Reigi, or Gamer, please contact them and inform them of this post and information. (This doesn't go to Abusive House Wive or MugoUrth, due to the fact that they both have officially resigned from the tourney.)

You can check the brackets entirely here:

http://challonge.com/MFFANEXT

Please remember that this ends on the 22nd. That's 8 days from now.