Toshio Wip topic

Toshio Tenma

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its been awhile Toshio I'm back online know :awesome

Cool updates on Dot Toshio.I see giving her some new sounds from the series including the ones I gave you for your project. :goodmood:

I don't know if you need more for her but I do have some sounds ready also some comical bg sounds for some actions.Just P.M. me if you need them.

Keep it up!

Its been awhile Toshio I'm back online know :awesome

Cool updates on Dot Toshio.I see giving her some new sounds from the series including the ones I gave you for your project. :goodmood:

I don't know if you need more for her but I do have some sounds ready also some comical bg sounds for some actions.Just P.M. me if you need them.

Keep it up!

I'm working in Dot's Hammer attack atm.

And I see you evolved from Noob to Galvatron, lol

Would you like to join my forum later?

That's her 2nd intro:

dot_intro_2_by_tetsuwanatom-d7ze0fj.gif

hey welcome back bro!!

Thanks Bro. :awesome

I'm working in Dot's Hammer attack atm.

And I see you evolved from Noob to Galvatron, lol

I'm glad to here from you Toshio Its been awhile. So you working on Dot's hammer attack, I should have good sound for her in that situation though I think its mainly when she hits some body with it.

yes Im now Galvatron LOL! :=D:

Would you like to join my forum later?

Sure thing its still the same site right?

That's her 2nd intro:

dot_intro_2_by_tetsuwanatom-d7ze0fj.gif

Awesome! :awesome

yeah finally got around to testing her. the new intro is cool. maybe you could have like a spotlight shine on her like in the cartoon before she fights. I'm having some trouble doing the grab and kiss move for some reason. course I was fighting Zangief. LOL. anyhow keep updating her. Take care!!

Her hammer attack is mainly an aerial starter, so making the enemy flat would not give the desired result.

By the way, I thought of a intro which Minnie appears, but Dot crush her with a mallet, before turning her attention to the enemy.

LOL! that be an awesome idea for her intro since they have gags about Disney on there Cartoon shows. :awesome

oh sio it's like the "launchers" attack like MVC where it knocks the foe into the air and sets them up for the air rave attack. Well you could add Minnie but I would advise against it since Disney has been known to come down hard on people using their characters without permission.

oh sio it's like the "launchers" attack like MVC where it knocks the foe into the air and sets them up for the air rave attack. Well you could add Minnie but I would advise against it since Disney has been known to come down hard on people using their characters without permission.

That's just a joke, besides they have no right to make drama over mugen characters, that's not a commercial game.

Besides, there are still plenty of mugen characters based on Disney being made.

I'm making a new win pose which her skirt fall off and she puts back up.

Sup, Lando!

It's been a while indeed.

Had you got facebook?

That Minnie is so bad, that I had to do that:

kqkJJLk.png

LOL! :=D:

Though I think that Minnie mouse character must been a private character knowing thier is alot of Disney character in mugen that are either requested or private by past authors.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL! :=D:

Though I think that Minnie mouse character must been a private character knowing thier is alot of Disney character in mugen that are either requested or private by past authors.

The author of that Minnie also released badly coded characters as well.

Quite a shame...

Here is a screenshot of her anvil throw based in Animaniacs: A Gigantic Adventure

k6G56Ub.png

Awesome progress! I see you gave her a "stand-by" stance as well :awesome  (How do code that to a character?)

The Anvil attack is pretty cool. I guessing you are going to plan on giving her a super base on that right?

The hammer attack look nice but odd how it hits the character upward even though Dot  animation looks like she hitting the character on the ground.

unless you were planning on making the animation for her to swinging the hammer upward to make it look better.

Over all she is coming out very Nice Toshio. :goodmood: