Betting Lounge

Skeletor-EX

i saw earlier, over at MFG. for some odd reason, tha fact that you said you just slap'd it together real quick, pretty much on a whim i'm assumin', just flew right over folks' heads. sure, you could add stuff to it if you deem it necessary, but until then it's still nice enuff. regardless tho, you know tha drill tho bruh, K.I.M, period.

i saw earlier, over at MFG. for some odd reason, tha fact that you said you just slap'd it together real quick, pretty much on a whim i'm assumin', just flew right over folks' heads. sure, you could add stuff to it if you deem it necessary, but until then it's still nice enuff. regardless tho, you know tha drill tho bruh, K.I.M, period.

Yeah, dudes are real critical over there for every little detail, but it's cool. One of the guys offered to help with some animations, so hopefully there will be a cool update soon.,,

like what you did there toxin!! the atmosphere was right til i saw the coke machine . the only coke this crowd is involved with comes in a powdery white substance lol just kidding. loved what you did even if it was something you threw together kinda quick and fuck those accuracy nerds at the guild. keep doing your thing brah!!

like what you did there toxin!! the atmosphere was right til i saw the coke machine . the only coke this crowd is involved with comes in a powdery white substance lol just kidding. loved what you did even if it was something you threw together kinda quick and fuck those accuracy nerds at the guild. keep doing your thing brah!!

Thanks man! Posting over at the guild could be suicide for some people, but I put it like this. Whoever doesn't like it, ain't gotta fuck with it! Feel me? lol Until I learn how to animate things, add parallax, or whatever and so on, this is what it's gonna be. At least I'm contributing to the community, but I guess they don't see it that way... At the end of the day tho, who cares...?

• 1 month later...