Mugen - when programmer want to improve but what?

Zephyr

Maybe there are some other programmer that take this as a challenge. It is to change Mugen Program. Let me say : Just imagine. So I open this topic for several reason maye it exit under another name. There are people here like Ryon who did coding for a long time and know what Mugen can and what not. Then there people who just have ideas what they like. Here comments about can be clarified if these things can be done in normal coding and setting ways so we get the ideas that are not possible yet. So if there is so much luck an a programmer get his hands on the ideas. I would not even mind if ends in an actual game. Maybe with a little "Thanks to MFFA." and post of the game that has been use. There are options I miss: 1.Free will to choose the contrahent one want to fight. It appears to me that there is no "Player vs CPU". Free will only exist for watch as I perceive. 2.Tournament. I like tournament the first I ever saw was on NES with the Turtles. CPU vs CPU, Player vs Player, Player vs CPU. 3.To be able to add chars despite 1.0 or Winmugen and need to patch. A fusion that detect the correct output. 4.Difficulty2 mode: A mode that is raise the DEF and ATK in percent. Such thing would make beside AI a fight extremly challenging even when a CPU AI is not even worth to mention. 5.Special Setting : Cancel of Hyper, Special, Super or cancel of the Power Bar or setting for the less refill or more. When AI or Player try - the char tripped. 6.Preset Arcade: Choose those one want fight in order when one is on select screen with no limit of choice. 7.Unique random choose of a third CPU who either fights for your or even against you or try annihilate (AION) what is on the screen which can happen anytime in a fight or not. Else an helper when one actually fight someone who one can not win alone after several continues. The show must go on without killing the keyboard or gamepad.