Graphic Artists United - Graphics Request Thread!

llyyr

Welcome to Graphics Artists United!

We are a group of Photoshopers that make custom avatars signatures for fellow users on MFFA. We also do some other miscellaneous works.

This is the official GAU graphic request thread!

Please use this thread to request for a custom avatar/signature/combo/MUGEN Character Graphics/and more. This thread follows a "hair salon" method of operation; users are free to pick a specific artist if he/she is available, or otherwise will be served by the first available artist. Please be respectful and have a clear description or idea of what you would like in your graphic piece. Also, remember that customers are served on a first come-first serve basis, and members of the team have a priority above all others.

Guest Hyde Phantasma

since you accepted me anyway I'll try and find some lessons and if some of it Involves Portraits for ur mugen full games then I'm in

Here are a few Optical Flares that i have made, when i was an amateur at this stuff, but still you should take an look.

Download Link: Media Fire

How to use them?

Answer:- To use it paste it on the pic you want and select blend mode screen or Lighten and press Ctrl+t to make it small or larger as you want(these instructions are for Photoshop).

If you have any Question ask here.

Preview:

Posted ImageThese are a few of them there are 56 of them.