[PC]Hunte's Blade Online: Clone of Monster Hunter Frontier

Yuyustars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8aR6BQHW4 Hunter blade was release by Bee Boom online Hunter Blade is a fantasy MMORPG featuring an action combat system, quests, instances, and more. Fans of Monster Hunter will find that Hunter Blade is very similar in ways to Monster Hunter Frontier by Capcom. Players may specialize into different weapons, rather than choosing a specific class, and then go on quests into instances, similar to other action games like Vindictus. The game also features a robust crafting system, arena PvP, and instance PvP (called intrusion) after level 25. With giant monsters and comically oversized weapons, the Monster Hunter video game series set the stage for hunting colossal beasts. Global Times decided to inject a little more “massive” into the genre by developing Hunter Blade. Teeming with monsters, challenges, and crafting, Hunter Blade seeks to imitate the unique experience brought first by Monster Hunter. Hunter Blade offers very little customization in character creation. Each gender has a choice of seven faces and hair styles, as well as 10 hair colors. Additionally, characters can choose from one of nine avatar portraits to represent them in game. You also get to choose one of three starting weapons. The Wand is your ranged attack option, 1H Sword gets paired with a shield, and Sword is your giant two-handed weapon. Additional weapons, such as X-bow, Claymore, 2 Sabers and Chain Hammer are all unlocked as you gain levels. Four more mystery weapon types are also locked at creation. go here to register http://hunterblade.beeboomonline.com/html/register.shtml Go here to Download full clinet http://www.gamershell.com/download_91702.shtml

you know what I changed my mind I think I'll give this ago before I say I'll never play it now that I think about it since most of the monsters look like monster from monster hunter anyway I may enjoy it. If I don't like it I could just set up Monster Hunter Frontier lol

you know what I changed my mind I think I'll give this ago before I say I'll never play it now that I think about it since most of the monsters look like monster from monster hunter anyway I may enjoy it. If I don't like it I could just set up Monster Hunter Frontier lol

O.o you can bypass IP Blocking for MHF but everyone in the MMO Community AND said that there was no way for Foreigner player cant get in cause of tight security for MHF in Japan . I hope your not giving me BS about it. but if u know how to do it please make a video or can show us how to setup MHF. Soul reason I made this topic cause I wanted play with ppl base on MHF. this be great if you have the time and give us a full detail on how to do it

Well I haven't got around to trying it myself however I did know a few people who played MHFO from the MH wiki who were going to help me set up an account and everything since the Korea version got shut down if I can talk to them about it I'll see what I can do. Back on topic got to play about an hours worth of Hunter blade may the game is just like MH which is sad I'll give it a bit longer before I decide to scrap it or not.

Well I haven't got around to trying it myself however I did know a few people who played MHFO from the MH wiki who were going to help me set up an account and everything since the Korea version got shut down if I can talk to them about it I'll see what I can do.

Back on topic got to play about an hours worth of Hunter blade may the game is just like MH which is sad I'll give it a bit longer before I decide to scrap it or not.

understood the game is a clone of the MH game and its free and that something that is good but how you feel about it that your own opinion. but look at the good side of thing at least the game is open to anyone and everyone can enjoy the game without worry well Im Yuyustars on Ice dragon server if you wanna plvl or farm stuff or pvp XD Im always at list server 1 channel on Ice dragon server