Violent Ryo

Whats up MFFA crew. Yeh yeh i know.. i know, "what the hell happened with Awakened terry??". Nothing. hes still in the lab on the operating table having the implants and bionics put in right next to the table my Ryo version is stretched out on lol

Nah but seriously though, i started working on my ryo version because i just want to get him started and i got these damn ideas in my head i need to get out. Well while im figuring out ways to better code this ryo im fixing better the issues i have with my terry at the same time. Plus because im a huge Ryo fan like i am a Terry fan. My ryo version will be just as dramatic as my terry. will they have a special intro vs each other? yes. will My Violent Ryo have just as many supers as my terry? nah doubt it. But he will have a lot.

Anyway heres the latest...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJKkLKfN04s

(and yes after i made the video i shortened the time needed to go into Idle the stance i sprited up. That stance will be coded for a different purpose later on though. im still trying to sprite edit his main stance)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPhlTUUDeJM

The theme of this ryo is a mix of all his moves from past games (well thats the goal i want in the end) and also his fathers Shin Mr Karate "big nose" special moves and some supers.

If you notice ive givin him his fathers Shouran Kyaku (knee strikes). its something i always wanted him to have. Ryo never had that in any game.

And yeh that music that came in during the intro is just something im fiddling with. i like having special intro music versus certain characters.

eh anyway as progress goes on youll see what i mean over time.

i say, just to be ign'nint, you should sprite tha uppercut as an elbow, like how it was on Fatal Fury Special. that shit was always raw to me. also, if possible, sneak Marco's HK Hien-Senppu-Kyaku in there somewhere. anti-airin' some1 with a high-ass knee before they get kick'd hard as hell back on tha ground would be awesome to see Ryo do. Marco learn'd it from him, so it makes sense enuff for Ryo to have tha move, whether it be just super-exclusive or not.

lol ight my dude ill take a trip back down to memory lane and remid myself what that uppercut looks like and see if i can fit that into the equation. its still early. I always liked Ryos stage in FF2 special on super famicom. that music was tough. As for the marco situation not sure what you mean on the history lesson there but ill look into it on that move

ok, so for the 1st vid [featurin' Marco gameplay by ya boi Posted Image ], you'll only need to watch the 1st like 7 mins of it [or watch tha rest of you wish xD], & you'll see see tha move plenty [since i luv to use/abuse it e'ry chance i get xD], so you'll get the feel of it. tha 2nd vid is more of tha history side, in a sense; at least you learn of the connect with him & Ryo.

*shameless self promotion*

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qO3U10jzzs

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ8hLpxghFk

don't ask me why USA changed his name from Marco Rodriguez to Khushnood Butt [otha than tha fact that they're a bunch of stupid assklowns], cuz i couldn't tell ya.

anywho, hopes this helps ya out bruh.

The That high end Hien-Senppu-Kyaku i can work with since i was playing on giving him some air moves anyway...ill see how that works out in the lab. The elbow joint im on the fence with because it depends on my spriting and also if the coding flows sweet in visuals. we'll see on that. i already have 3 special upper cuts anyway already. But knowing my crazy ass im going to experiment with the elbow and see whats poppin at some point. I have that mark of the wolves game too burned for my dreamcast system. if im not too lazy i may start that old boy up and look at some references haha....

lol thanks Alpyne brotha. Yeh i tried to get the game to start rockin but it wouldnt load up. kept saying it was missing some files. i would try to find my mame i got last year from a homie on line that i was playing Kid kuri and MJ moon walker arcade games on to see if the game works there but im too lazy to search through my external right now lol..... arent you supposed to put that file folder in the roms folder?

yep, throw it in tha roms folder, open tha emu, klick "Available", then hit F5 so it'll search & find it. boom, you'll see it. i coulda hook'd you up tremendously, but i didn't wanna blow your mind right away :awesome

oh snap, that reminds me.....*rumbles in background, comes back*.....you'll need this also, cuz that's a Neo: http://www.mediafire.com/?ggsesb3e71e6jme

hit me up if ya need anythin' else bruh, i gotchu. enjoy dem shitz.

• 1 month later...