[STAGE] Suit El Husbando by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 319th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Add Another City Themed MUGEN Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Added Another Department Store Dedicated To All Of The Men In The MUGEN World! Back In 2020, I Created A Clothing Store For All Of The Women In The MUGEN World And Called It "Suit La Waifu"!  But Today is The Grand Opening Of "Suit El Husbando"! That's Right! It's For The Mightiest Of MUGEN Men Fighters Dressing Up To Impress! If Your MUGEN Fighter Is Going To Make His Mark As A Go Getter In The Fight Game He Has To Style Hard With So Much Bravdo And Rizz That Would Make Sponsors Take Notice! Fight Hard And Play Hard! It's The Fighter's Way! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know What... It's Something About Wearing a Suit That Gives You Extra Confidence In What You Do! You Will Be Treated Differently When Wearing A Suit! From Experience I Wore A Suit When Buying Something And Actually Got A Discount! They Say It's Got To Be The Shoes But I Think It Was The Suit With A Tie! Try It And It Might Give You An Opportunity Down The Line! Keep Being Awesome And Have A Nice Day! (¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

vlc0hhY.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/