Happy birthday Eagle! CvS2 Eagle, CvS2 Felicia, PotS Felicia + bonus 2023/12/31

Jesuszilla

Happy birthday Eagle! CvS2 Eagle has now been updated with UM changes. CvS2 Felicia has been brought up to the same standards as well, and as a bonus, I've thrown in a UM Alex update and a PotS Felicia update as well!

CvS2 System Changes:

• Guard behavior fixes.
  • Fixed UM S-Groove power limiter kicking in during groove select.
  • Changed default state numbers for custom states to prevent weird compatibility with Warusaki3's JoJo characters.
  • Added separate IKEMEN-Go 0.98.2 cvssystem file for pushback behavior correction on 0.98.2 only (mainly for Raspberry Pi users stuck on an older version, though I will say the latest nightly can compile for Raspberry Pi as long as you download Go 1.20 for 32-bit ARM from the official Go project website and it fixes a lot of MUGEN content compatibility issues).

CvS2 Eagle Changes:

• System updated to UM.
  • Added alt stance for EX mode.

CvS2 Alex Changes:

• System updated to UM.
  • IKEMEN-Go bugfixes.
  • Fixed bug where only one hit of c.HP connected thanks to Inktrebuchet finding an interesting quirk of AnimElems.
  • Light Slash Elbow startup significantly decreased for UM mode.

CvS2 Felicia Changes:

• Added IKEMEN-Go movelist.

PotS Felicia Changes:

• Can now chain mid-dash because I hate VSav2 nerfs.
  • Fixed air throw changestate
  • Fixed being able to direct Alto in Kitty The Helper during gethit states (can no longer do it).

Get them all at Trinity MUGEN

Downloads → Characters → Jesuszilla

EDIT: Updated CvS2 Felicia to fix her movelist.dat and updated PotS Felicia to fix an issue with ES Sand Splash.

EDIT 01/01/2024: Updated PotS Felicia again to fix an oversight that probably could allow her to OTG infinite on just herself. I saw it happen only once on IKEMEN-Go Raspberry Pi and I never managed to replicate it after changing the code, so I can only assume now that it's fixed.

Had this happen as a result of timing the activation of Dancing Flash after knocking Ryu here up with Neko punch (also happens with Slide kick and c.HK); basically against some characters, Felicia will pass under them and keep rolling, and wont stop until she's hit or the opponent somehow gets hit by her, just thought I'd mention this

EFwAWpP.png