RARE Touhou Project Winmugen Roster (READ DESC BEFORE DOWNLOADING)

・yoonybin・

Hi, so this mugen is actually not your typical mugen. This mugen's screenpack is actually very rare to the point it was considered lost media at one point. which is why you can see why it looks so old, in fact you can actually get the screenpack here other than that, I am just going to state here what I stated In the description of my video if you don't feel like watching the video which is the following:

The premise of this mugen is simple it is filled with ofc Touhou characters but not your average Touhou characters. there are ofc some original/other characters in there that aren't touhou nor destructive/too OP based but, even so this mugen is actually a breeding ground of insanity for it is filled with supernull, hypernull and overall, very null and overpowering characters that I was able to put my hands on and find to the best of my ability. after all, winmugen is just known (from when I was growing up) to be that thing back then where people loved creating cheapies and nulls back then to the point where cheapie and null characters thrive. that being, said here is a few things to HEAVILY keep note of before you get this mugen:

Notes/Reminder:
◦ There a few characters that will OBVIOUSLY crash the mugen. keep that in mind, for example there is a character by the name of: \u001A - where when apparently fighting this character it is strongly advised to restart MUGEN if /u001A has reached the sixth layer or more, or the enemy is defeated for no reason..take that as you will.
◦ Some characters upon selecting them will just close the mugen. (as you notice in the video the Winmugen closed/crashed a few times)
◦ Some characters can and will create visual bugs.
◦ Some characters will tamper and replace certain files within the mugen folder 
last but not least...
◦ Go into the comments for how to run, what to know and etc etc about certain chars in the mugen that you need to know before you can play these certain chars.

-----------------------------

I know I said go to the comments, BUT I am just going to put the information here for what I put in the comments other than that, you are WARNED before downloading this mugen. here is something to keep in mind in regards of certain chars on this mugen: 

Pinned by Alex Joseph
@XDeathwingSilenceX
3 days ago
If you read the description then you'll understand why I am leaving this here. other than that, you are WARNED before downloading this mugen. here is something to keep in mind in regards of certain chars on this mugen: 

/u001A - when fighting this character it is strongly advise to restart MUGEN if /u001A has reached the sixth layer or more, or the enemy is defeated for no reason

9470bb12e8a4f34476 - His task is to c̷̢͕̰̲̲̗͖̻̟̜̫̩͎̠̫̄̑͐̏͐͂͗͛͊̚̕͠ǒ̸̘̳͕̼̩͍̠̻͛̀͋̄̌̀r̷̨̛̮̲̘̱̮̭̪͔̈́̊̎̆̈́͋̌͐r̷̨͚̭̩͎̰̗͙̜͉̈̂̀̐̀͐͘͘ư̴̱͙̜͑̂̅̈́͌̊̄̏͌̈́͘ṕ̷̡̱ț̷̡̫̻͓̫̻̖̫͚̓͑̅̃̈́̎̒̚MUGEN to defeat his opponent.

Enigma - is a nuke-null cheapie and has 5 attacks: Azure Ray, Red Beam, Hack, Slice and Defense Penetrator

Infinity Zero - you're just gonna have to see this one for yourself....

N-Showcase - info on this character is here: https://www.andersonkenya1.net/files/file/30918-n-showcase/

Infinite Soulabyss - very OP and can do some altering of files he has layers for he does the following:
Layers 1-2 is a normal to dead method without any isolation technology
Layers 3-5 is isolated attack, using %n attack technology
Layer 6 is to launch isolation attack by force, using API thread splitting attack technology
Layer 7 is all the attacks above are executed at the same time, and the interference time is 2 times of the ordinary single layer
Layer 8 is a special layer. The soul abyss will give up attacking the opponent's characters and attack the main program instead
(Very tough character to defeat) Some Supernulls on 1p side or high-tier/top-tier supernulls can defeat him.

Mathrus - NO not the actual mathrus (because bish that is a dragon tier, we don't know that he exists) but the one in this mugen is actually just a tongue-in-cheek interpretation of whatever Mathrus is, and a parody of works done by the cheapie community in general. he is extremely broken, complete with beefed up stats, SuperArmor, both health and meter regeneration, and overpowered attacks including OHKOs. To use it, change the name of this folder to MathrusLesser.

That is all. remember, if you do see some chars missing it's best to go in the select.def and see the name of the missing character and then go to that missing character's folder and see how to make them appear since interestingly enough some chars require you change something in their files in order for them to appear in the mugen. like, changing their folder name, changing their .def name, editing .def files, etc etc

ANOTHER important thing to remember is that these aren't virsues they are not dragon tier cheapies anywhere at all. your PC will think they are a virus or a trojan but that's not true. that is all, enjoy 😄

Link to this mugen here