My SVCUM 2009 Hi-res 1.1 Mugen Roster w/ OVER 7000+ CHARS!!

・yoonybin・

Hi, it's been a while since I've last worked on this hasn't it? well good news matesss this is finally completed. after months, of just so much going on that I just don't be working on it I finally managed to work on it and complete it! enough of that being said that you probably want this huge roster right? well first thing first before we get into it. this mugen is based off of this post here: 

this was part 1 of this entire mugen that you see here. EXCEPT, it is now completed. but I would like to state a few things as well that's different from this after working on this one for some time. 

1. this mugen was actually 7k slots, I am not gonna have a debate with anyone about it being 5k slots because, it was not actually 5k. there's a total of 7,836 characters in there so yep. 

2. this mugen has a stages issue, where I've actually added about 60 stages and for some reason they all don't appear within the game despite them all being in the stages folder and select.def (so keep that in mind when getting this mugen) if you know a fix for it feel free to apply it when you get the mugen 🙂 

Either way enough of that, here are the stats:

Chars: 7,836 Characters

Stages: 60 Stages

Link(s): you can get this lovely game here

• 3 weeks later...