CASTLEVANIA ( 🌛 Symphony of the Night 🌛 ) "SLOGRA, GAIBON AND BEELZEBUB" FOR THE MUGEN.

Andre Mendanha

Hello friends,

We have a lot to thank our friend OMEGAPSYCHO for the thousands of creations he has made for the entire MUGEN community.:uhhuh:

One creation admirable made by OMEGAPSYCHO was the incredible and authentic ALCHEMY/NECROMANCY LABORATORY BOSSES programming for MUGEN.

With all due respect, we are working on remastering the images and adding new programs.:stress:

This is a new version of SLOGRA, GAIBON AND BEELZEBUB remastered for mugen. For all the people who are fans of Castlevania and like games.

I ask everyone to appreciate arts, games and design that to do any value of donation.

The donation will encourage me to continue creating new arts, projects and characters. I appreciate your help!

Thank you and enjoy watching!

Donate any amount and encourage me to continue creating! You can request any character and I will love to create it to you.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=S77U4ZMFTABJE

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends,

We have a lot to thank our friend OMEGAPSYCHO for the thousands of creations he has made for the entire MUGEN community.:tableflip:

One creation admirable made by OMEGAPSYCHO was the incredible and authentic ALCHEMY/NECROMANCY LABORATORY BOSSES programming for MUGEN.

With all due respect, we are working on remastering the images and adding new programs.

Testing with new players...:gaming:

This is a new version of SLOGRA, GAIBON AND BEELZEBUB remastered for mugen. For all the people who are fans of Castlevania and like games.

I ask everyone to appreciate arts, games and design that to do any value of donation.

The donation will encourage me to continue creating new arts, projects and characters. I appreciate your help!

Donate any amount and encourage me to continue creating! You can request any character and I will love to create it to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friends,

We have a lot to thank our friend OMEGAPSYCHO for the thousands of creations he has made for the entire MUGEN community.:frozen:

With all due respect, we are working on remastering the images and adding new programs.

Testing with new players...:freezing-onion-head-emoticon:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello friends,

This Is the remastering of ALCHEMY/NECROMANCY LABORATORY BOSSES programming for MUGEN.

I'm still working on improving the programming and images to get the best quality.:ghost:

Testing with new players...:boxing:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends,

This Is the remastering of ALCHEMY/NECROMANCY LABORATORY BOSSES programming for MUGEN.

I'm still working on improving the programming and images to get the best quality.:ill:

I corrected the towers that were wrong and I'm making new corrections to be perfect, to stay in high quality similar to a 3D game!

Testing with new players...:Irock:

• 1 month later...

Hello friends,

I'm still working on improving the programming and images to get the best quality.:bad-atmosphere:

I corrected the towers that were wrong and I'm making new corrections to be perfect, to stay in high quality similar to a 3D game!

Testing with new players...:whip:

• 2 months later...

Hello friends,

I'm still working on improving the programming and images to get the best quality.:sugoi:

Testing with new players...:beaten: