MUGEN AX2 JUS - ANIME MUGEN EDITION w/ 1100+ JUS CHARS [DOWNLOADABLE]

・yoonybin・

╰──╮ Hello hi, it's been a while since I've last posted in here for years lmao. but, anywho.....

╰──╮This mugen is called MUGEN AX2 but it's JUS - ANIME MUGEN EDITION w/ 1100+ JUS CHARS. The whole purpose of this mugen is that you never have to download another JUS mugen again for this will be the largest one in mugen history. although, this is only Part 1 of the mugen for, IDK I just wanted to release it just cuz lmao. I was going to complete it completely then release it but then, yknow I thought why not do it as the 1st part for people who don't mind it not being completed and then release the 2nd part where it's fully compleleted and people want it that way. nonetheless, here is some info:

- Characters : 1100+ (although there is a total of 3000+ slots though in case if you want to know how many slots this mugen has)
- Stages : 50 (but sadly only one appears in the game)
- Music: N/A (when it comes to making mugens I really don't focus on putting any sound / music in it honestly)
- DL Links: Link for the mugen here (aka only the fonts, data, mugen.exe, etc..) and, link for the chars for the mugen are here

When you get the mugen, just get the chars folder and drag it unto the mugen and boom you're done! 😄

┈➤ Please remember to have download managers for faster downloading such as the following: 
Jdownloader2 - https://jdownloader.org/download/index
IDM (Internet Download Manager) - https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/ 

¡! ❞ Here some reminders when getting this mugen¡! ❞:
- Yes, you can add characters unto it
- Yes, you can replace said characters
- Yes, you can reupload it somewhere but you need to give credit (you have my permission)
- Yes, you can add more stages
and last but not least...
- Yes, you can add more randomselects but the biggest issue with it is, it has 50 stages but only one of them shows up which is the training stage. I've been trying to fix this problem for a while now to no avail but, I assure you let's hope it will be fixed by the time this mugen is completed.

if are able to fix it while getting this mugen yourself, please let me know thank you 😄 - ALSO, I attempted to try to upgrade this mugen to 1.1 but it won't work so if you are able to do that as well let me know. I thought I upgraded it successful but for some reason still had errors from some chars that the char was a newer version of the mugen.
---------------------
- And, one more thing the entire mugen isn't always mainly consisted of JUS / Chibi characters but it mistakenly has a few normal mugen chars but not too much for 99% of the roster is filled with JUS / Chibi chars regardless. Just wanted to let you guys know on that when you do end up selecting a character that isn't JUS / Chibi.
---------------------

➤ That is all -
- Hope you can enjoy this mugen, and, just letting you know there is a special bonus when clicking on the mugen.exe file 😉
rather than the Mugen Ax2 Super Big.bat one. but if you want the mugen with 1100+ chars, you need to click on the Mugen Ax2 Super Big.bat file. please read the read me file from me when getting the mugen. Preview of the mugen:

• 4 months later...
On 3/22/2022 at 11:38 PM, ・yoonybin・ said:

╰──╮ Hello hi, it's been a while since I've last posted in here for years lmao. but, anywho.....

╰──╮This mugen is called MUGEN AX2 but it's JUS - ANIME MUGEN EDITION w/ 1100+ JUS CHARS. The whole purpose of this mugen is that you never have to download another JUS mugen again for this will be the largest one in mugen history. although, this is only Part 1 of the mugen for, IDK I just wanted to release it just cuz lmao. I was going to complete it completely then release it but then, yknow I thought why not do it as the 1st part for people who don't mind it not being completed and then release the 2nd part where it's fully compleleted and people want it that way. nonetheless, here is some info:

- Characters : 1100+ (although there is a total of 3000+ slots though in case if you want to know how many slots this mugen has)
- Music: N/A (when it comes to making mugens I really don't focus on putting any sound / music in it honestly)
- DL Links: Link for the mugen here (aka only the fonts, data, mugen.exe, etc..) and, link for the chars for the mugen are here

When you get the mugen, just get the chars folder and drag it unto the mugen and boom you're done! 😄

┈➤ Please remember to have download managers for faster downloading such as the following: 

- Yes, you can reupload it somewhere but you need to give credit (you have my permission)
- Yes, you can add more randomselects but the biggest issue with it is, it has 50 stages but only one of them shows up which is the training stage. I've been trying to fix this problem for a while now to no avail but, I assure you let's hope it will be fixed by the time this mugen is completed.

if are able to fix it while getting this mugen yourself, please let me know thank you 😄 - ALSO, I attempted to try to upgrade this mugen to 1.1 but it won't work so if you are able to do that as well let me know. I thought I upgraded it successful but for some reason still had errors from some chars that the char was a newer version of the mugen.
---------------------
- And, one more thing the entire mugen isn't always mainly consisted of JUS / Chibi characters but it mistakenly has a few normal mugen chars but not too much for 99% of the roster is filled with JUS / Chibi chars regardless. Just wanted to let you guys know on that when you do end up selecting a character that isn't JUS / Chibi.
---------------------

➤ That is all -
- Hope you can enjoy this mugen, and, just letting you know there is a special bonus when clicking on the mugen.exe file 😉
rather than the Mugen Ax2 Super Big.bat one. but if you want the mugen with 1100+ chars, you need to click on the Mugen Ax2 Super Big.bat file. please read the read me file from me when getting the mugen. Preview of the mugen:

Update: Just wanted to let you guys know that I've updated the character links. so feel free to check it out you guys.

• 4 months later...

Update! The mugen is now finished! 

On 3/22/2022 at 11:38 PM, ・yoonybin・ said:

---------------------
---------------------

➤ That is all -

You heard me right the mugen is now completed! the new links for this mugen is:

DL LINKS :
Chars Link - Pt. 1, Pt. 2, Pt.3 (chars link is now in 3 parts rather than 17 or so)

Mugen Link - where it consists screenpack, mugen.exe, etc.. here

more information is on the video itself. thank you everyone for being patient, accepting what I have (aka adhd) and overall, been supporting my projects by simplying downloading them and playing around with them and overall, showing interest. I truly appreciate it. 🙂